Weigh In: What do you look for in events?

Cedric

What do you look for in events?  

553 members have voted

1. 1. What do you look for in events?

• Boosted Rates
    • A Fitting Theme
    • Unique Skins
    • Unique Items
    • Random Colored Dinos

As a kid raised Jewish, I would love to see other holidays recognized such as Kwanzaa and Hanukkah recognized, along with other holidays besides the All Consuming Monster that was once Christmas.....

Seriously American Hallmark Corrupted holidays aren't the only ones in existence, I say this as an American banned from most stores for kicking over Christmas trees in frigging September! 

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CED you need to add in music and make it fear evoved, something similar to that with boosted rates and "spooky" themed dinos and colours, would be perfect, maybe even bring back the dodorex! Maybe even skins for meks, try and get the fear this october, pumkins what ever. loved the zombie dodos from way back, idk what happend but remember way back first winter wonderland the whole island was snow try something like that. 

On 9/18/2019 at 10:25 PM, Garet said:

Honestly, Summer Bash was the point where I started thinking about (and still think about) quitting Ark.   This thread started shortly before it and everyone asked for breeding, and Wild Card gave it to us, which I thought was great, but then they turned around and took away our regular 2x taming event on the weekends.   They just don't seem to get the point.

I'm not going to waste 14 kibble, 129 narcotics, and most importantly, 45 minutes of my time, to tame a level 25 animal because its blue.  

This game has so much potential, but more and more I realize the only reason I'm still playing is the thought of losing my stuff and starting over, rather than just having a fun experience like when I first started.  You play the game long enough and you start to see all its ugly flaws ruining your experience while you sink your whole life into it and then you realize the Devs just don't seem to want to do anything about it.

Sounds like u need to try unofficial lmao.

People that complain about breeding and taming timers probably never tried unofficial rates.

Screw the toxic and timeconsuming official servers BS.

Bring back boss dinos and other dangerous things from early game x) Like on halloween when there was random Onyc and Spider spawns all over the map and everyone was scared to lose their tames to the wild Onycs at night time. All 100% covered snow map like first xmas event on island map with cold temperature everywhere and snow over the whole map so u were forced to wear fur armor for the whole event not just in snow. Dodorex/Dodowyvern which 100% got removed from game and only exist in mods nowadays... Plus unique rewards like Dodorex mask which were only obtainable from killing the Dodorex not just from unlocking a steam achievement with 1 click in singleplayer.

Would be really amazing if "some" events can bring back some dangers not just "colored wild dinos" and maybe a skin in your cooking pot. Especially in PVE servers isnt a lot of challenges so at least give us some dangers back in event times :)

1st themeing but like also random colors that fit themeing. Unquie skins. And decor items specal ones we can keep! But like i loved the christmas event so hopeing for that but in halloween like nightmare before christmas style so get prezzie cud be a trick inside wcary dino or a treat ie skins armor recorses structures weps ect. 

Very much as listed above but extra environmental hazards are great. Summer sun hazards, xmas increase loot. Could do increased and larger bug swarms ( summer/spring ), white out blizzards with snow yeti (winter), storm hazards and use of non player trap plants with increased plant growth ( autumn). Plenty of season related hazards can be created 

I cannot seem to vote, but anything unique. Having Fear Evolved back sounds great. I'd love to see skeleton animals, the dodo variants, and those new disease systems mentioned here! Anything on that level would greatly be appreciated, like rewards for farming and feeding for Thanksgiving. Maybe a new recipe gotten by killing Turkeys and made with turkey meat. Same with Easter; egg hunt with a prize at the end and bunny eared dino participants. 

• Cedric locked and unpinned this topic

Archived