Weigh In: What do you look for in events?

What do you look for in events?  

553 members have voted

1. 1. What do you look for in events?

• Boosted Rates
    • A Fitting Theme
    • Unique Skins
    • Unique Items
    • Random Colored Dinos

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fear evolved... Killer turkeys... Back when events were actually events not just a week of pretty things.

Maybe you guys could finally add the Vampire/Werewolf disease transformations you had planned for Fear Evolved in 2016. I had a source tell me that you almost had it done and working well but then scr

Special perks like the increased loot quality from the Christmas event 2 years ago.

Posted Images

Id just like to say that some colors are forgotten in events and i wish u guys balance that. Purple dinos  were last time in game over a year ago in Extinction Chronicles event, and since extinction is relased that means this year there will be no purple color, and red we had already 3 times this year, aswell as green..

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, Hatsan said:

Please give us ark fear evolved this year like we had playing legacy with dodowyvern and dodorex?

3 minutes ago, Syntac said:

Maybe you guys could finally add the Vampire/Werewolf disease transformations you had planned for Fear Evolved in 2016. I had a source tell me that you almost had it done and working well but then scrapped it. Other than that, I loved the Dodo Rex/Wyvern Events you used to have, so more of that kind of thing would be fun!

people these days are too soft for dodowyvern/rex, LOL. Can you imagine how many oceans we could make with the salt from people getting wiped by those things again?

• Like 6
  • Haha 2
  • Cedric locked and unpinned this topic