Cedric

Weigh In: What do you look for in events?

What do you look for in events?  

521 members have voted

1. 1. What do you look for in events?

• Boosted Rates
    • A Fitting Theme
    • Unique Skins
    • Unique Items
    • Random Colored Dinos

Maybe you guys could finally add the Vampire/Werewolf disease transformations you had planned for Fear Evolved in 2016. I had a source tell me that you almost had it done and working well but then scrapped it. Other than that, I loved the Dodo Rex/Wyvern Events you used to have, so more of that kind of thing would be fun!

• Like 25
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 1

Id just like to say that some colors are forgotten in events and i wish u guys balance that. Purple dinos  were last time in game over a year ago in Extinction Chronicles event, and since extinction is relased that means this year there will be no purple color, and red we had already 3 times this year, aswell as green..

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Hatsan said:

Please give us ark fear evolved this year like we had playing legacy with dodowyvern and dodorex😍

3 minutes ago, Syntac said:

Maybe you guys could finally add the Vampire/Werewolf disease transformations you had planned for Fear Evolved in 2016. I had a source tell me that you almost had it done and working well but then scrapped it. Other than that, I loved the Dodo Rex/Wyvern Events you used to have, so more of that kind of thing would be fun!

people these days are too soft for dodowyvern/rex, LOL. Can you imagine how many oceans we could make with the salt from people getting wiped by those things again?

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

I liked things like dodorex or dodowyverns that were unique to the event  or custom skins like a beach hat on Rex's maybe new colors or patterns like stripes on a rex. I loved Easter event I haven't tamed so many dinos in a long time was fun we need more of that. 

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

Honestly the only events I actually care about are ones that change rates/quality of drops. As a pvp player pretty much everything else is not worth the time investment to stop doing my normal grind

Edited by Rd2