mobile Ancient Amber

ike2

• 2 weeks later...

All I have for you is that you can watch a 30 second-1 minute long ad every 15 minutes on ARK Mobile... You get 2 free Amber for every ad. I would not reccommend buying the Crowbar, as it costs real money (not Amber) and, at 2 Amber every 15 minutes, supposing you have an Internet connection set up at all times, would give you about 24 Amber in 3 hours, which is enough to revive most creatures (I assume you play longer than 3 hours a day though, so don't worry about a shortage). Besides that, I'd be willing to bet that Amber will be available as special loot in the Dungeons, maybe 10-20 for each Boss, if not 1-5 for each Eerie Creature (I'll bet those are high level too, maybe even in the 50's on an Easy server, so that they'll give you tons of XP even if they don't drop Amber).

Long story short, I'm definitely looking forward to the Dungeons and the Eeries, especially Troodons (and the Bosses, many of which haven't been seen in ARK before), and even though I might not be able to tame one, it would be flipping awesome if I could (my suggestion: don't take the trouble to revive and tame a Troodon unless you're in PvP or PvX, they can't have much of a use in Singleplayer or PvE).

That's all I have on that subject.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I have to ask you.

1. Do Amber metal rocks respawn in single player? I cleaned volcano of amber metal rocks and no more of them respawned. I have 54. day of playing.

2. When I clear a place for the base of trees, rocks, grass I start to build base there the trees grass and rocks respawns there again. No respawn radius doesn't work. Do you know what to do with that? 

1 hour ago, XaosRes said:

1. There are no Amber metal rocks.

You could get Amber by watching videos or paying money.

Metal Rocks are respawning, but that takes some time.

2. It‘s normal, that things are respawning after sometime, but if you put down foundations, then nothing is respawning in this spot.

Yes there are amber metal rocks. 

IMG_5259.PNG

12 hours ago, XaosRes said:

That‘s a simple metal rock, the chance of getting amber is under 0,1%.

It’s an amber metal rock. I haven’t had any luck with “normal” metal rocks and crowbars, but I’ve gotten 12 ancient ambers from the metal rocks marked with amber. 
And while without a crowbar, the amber chance may be that low, crowbars make it incredibly easier.

On 11/3/2019 at 4:41 AM, XaosRes said:

That‘s a simple metal rock, the chance of getting amber is under 0,1%.

Incorrect. You can easily average between 16-24 amber a day from crowbars. After the first 1k swings your chances drastically decrease, but the mountain east of the volcano at the top is the best place to mine for amber. 

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived