• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • ForGodandTexas changed the title to Fresh Wipe 11/15 Resurrection Server Rag Val Ab- 8x

Alright everyone,

The server needs a breathe of fresh air. The server has been up since April and game play has gotten stale. New things are coming to Resurrection starting with ORP being taken off from the start. You will be able to keep player progress but everything else will be wiped, if you are thinking of joining now go ahead and jump on and have some fun messing around. It will give you time to level a character for the beginning of the wipe. We are also wanting PvE-ers to join even though it is a PvP Server. The reason for this is if the indivdual/tribe elects to we will have them be shops across the map. They must have PVE in their tribe name, a sign outside their base to signify they are ineligible for PvP and the name of their tribe in the discord listing of shops. They cannot fight and they cannot be attacked, they will be given a "Starter Kit" of sorts. Other PvE-ers are welcome but will not be given the same kind of protection if they elect to not be a shop. A Pve-er will be able to switch to Pvp but it must go through with an Admin first; the requirements for switching is a Liquidation of half the PvE-ers goods (i.e base, dinos, tools, etc) and removing of PvE in the tribe name. The PvE-er job is kind of a way to have new people start on the server. The server will be encouraged to take pve-ers under their wing so they can get better deals on stuff from their "Shop". I still insist that there is no Wiping and I will define that on the welcome page of the server. If you have more than one base then anymore than one can be wiped as long as one base is left untouched. DO NOT come to the server if kill on sight (KOS), I will make sure you are run off the server instead. Also do not get mad when pvp happens, people can raid so get over it. It is not personal and it is the point of the game, I do not want to hear crying. The goal is to have mature people that want to play the game, if you cannot do that the server just might not be for you. Discord is up and I will post the link later.

Look forward to seeing ya'll on the server.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived