Whats up everyone,

Ok so I am starting my second attempt at running a server. I ran my last server for I think 4 months with 2 maps but this time it will be just Rag for the foreseeable future. The server is 8x xp with 3x harv. The dinos both wild and tamed do more damage than players so the dinos are key. The tamed dinos do 15x harv, and the server will have orp that has 15 mins  before it starts once the last tribe member gets off. It will have ORP for the foreseeable future but the hope is to turn it off once the map is populated enough. The drops are modded, and they are semi-categorical such as Ab-related, armor-related, weapons, Cryo, etc. I have placed shoulder pets from ab, from extinction velos, gasbags, gachas, and snow owls on the server in locations that make sense for the creatures being on rag. Pets are common but the extinction creatures will be a little more rare. The engrams will autounlock at the correct level, boss battles will mainly be used to gain element.  2x stack, 2x turret dam. My tribe will be playing on the server and last time I was trying to be everyone's friend and it allowed people to take advantage of my kindness; my tribe WILL NOT be using commands to further ourselves and we are eligible for raiding/pvp as well. Desiring an older group of people to join the server since my friends, bro and myself are in our 20's. We will be putting on events that competitors place what they are willing to give up for fights. Sort of a dino pink slip system, and that will be backed by having dino lines or something of value to compete in the events. events will also have special rewards spawned in such as random drops, tames, and exotic tames from maps that are not being played on. (ex. crabs on rag, ect.). If you complain about being raided; get good or leave, if you cause issue I will ban you. We want it to be fun and not KOS but a degree of competition is highly encouraged. Trade among-st each other, have rivals, do you just do not be a cancer to the server. Avoid raiding a single tribe multiple times within a reasonable time period and expect retaliation. If you harass bobs too much youll be warned and if you cannot deal with these rules we dont need ya.

I plan to make a PS4 community and discord to join and Ill post those when available. Any questions let me know on here or message me PSN ForGodAndTexas

My Tribe members will also be admins so show them respect and Ill make sure they do not abuse power either. Im not a babysitter, judge, or policemen so do not complain to me about this tribe is doing this or that. If I see a problem or one of my admins we'll deal with it. Thanks And hope to see ya guys and gals on the server soon 

For anyone who has seen my ad and been on my server recently you may have come across a kid who was abusing the NoTransferFromFiltering which allows people to transfer dinos, gear, and characters from off server. I have corrected the issue; in part it was on G-Portals side seeing as they had duplicate options for it and I had one turned on to prevent such a thing but somehow it still allowed the player to do so. I have banned the player after giving him a chance to play fairly, but he was caught by me doing so from his already downloaded items at the obi again after the issue was fixed. I'm commenting on here so if you read this and were possible a person who joined two days ago and were turned away by what appeared to be admin abuse I apologize and hope to make it clear it was not an Admin. I dont know if anyone else has had this issue with kids trying to cheat while you were off server but I thought that this was taken care of at the set up of server seeing as I knew what NoTransferFromFiltering was and had at least one clicked. Anyways if you are reading this I appreciate your time and hope that you come join us and become part of our Ark community.

• ForGodandTexas changed the title to Resurrection Server Recruitment- 8x xp, 20x tame, 30x Mature, Temp ORP
  • ForGodandTexas changed the title to Resurrection Server Recruitment- 8x xp, 20x tame, 30x Mature, Temp ORP
  • 2 weeks later...

Event- Survival of the Fit-ish happening this Friday at either 6 or 7 Cdt. Join our Discord and/or Ps4 Community to keep up on the goings on of the server.

discord.gg/7rKFuYY

Ps4 Community Name:

Resurrection Ark Server

Prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. I do not do starter kits on the server but the rewards will be a Starter kit kind of reward.(Armor, weapon, tool, starter tame, maybe some building supplies.) Event rewards will enrich already establish tribes and give new people a head start. The weapons and armors for the event will obviously be provided seeing as it is a Survival of the fittest comp. Any questions just let me know. Thanks and look forward to seeing some new faces. And the server has had 9 or 10 people on pretty consistently so come join so we can further grow this community.

Event this last week went pretty well, but would love to have more people for the next event. Unsure when the next will happen but will update it here when the event has been decided. Once again join our discord at discord.gg/7rKFuYY and the Community  at Resurrection Ark Server. See yall on the server.

• 2 weeks later...

We are still growing, having a consistent 8 or 9 on at the same time. More on the server throughout the day with peaks reaching about 15 players at a time. We have tribes building up and still have plenty of space. We currently have a tribe of Aussies, a Solo Aussie, a guy that is from the Netherlands who is always open to new tribemates and the rest are American to my knowledge. We have yet to have all known tribes on at the same time so the large majority of those 15 peak are new players. Bring your tribes and help grow the community. Plan to take ORP off once we have a consistent 20 players and the hope is to split the 40 slots in half once the Valguero map opens. Also more potential to cluster other maps in the near-ish future as well. Join our Discord and Ps4 Community as well  discord.gg/7rKFuYY and Resurrection Ark Server. Next event coming soon as well. See yall on the server.

We are still growing and still doing events. Clustering the Rag map with a new one soon. I will be gone from July 12th to the 21st so anyone who joins the server during that time I hope you enjoy it and stick around.  discord.gg/7rKFuYY and ps4 community is Resurrection Ark Server. See yall on the Server!

• 2 weeks later...

I used to hate “over-boosted” servers but then @ForGodandTexas reached out to me on this site and I have never regretted joining his server since. 

I bet you are sitting there thinking: “but why?”

- Well that’s because he is the greatest admin i have ever met. He is reasonable, he just wants to have fun without telling the survivors on his server what to do and so on and he seems a lot more experienced at running a server than most people on this site. 

And when he that 0,1 % of the time makes a mistake,  He tells the truth and doesn’t cover up any mistakes.

He doesn’t play all the time, but if you have a problem and you haven’t joined his discord, just ask in the ingame-chat. Most of the ppl on the server would either contact him or try and help you themselves. Have you ever tried anything like that on officials lol!? 

THIS SERVER is like a community and ppl are kind if you treat them well. Of course it’s pvp, but it isn’t that kind of pvp where you have to worry about if you base is there or not the next day. 

- I have played on a lot of servers with promises of a lot of things but it took a lot of time to get em started and i gotta admit I was skeptic at the beginning but flying around and looking at what they had done earlier just ignited my love for ark. I still don’t wanna go against the core mechanics of the game but when you have a humble And awesome admin like Texas, Rates doesn’t matter any more.

Remember you gotta enjoy the game and it’s pretty easy enjoying this wonderful game when you actually are part of a living world and not just the prey waiting for the “Purlovias” to get out of their little hiding spots like on a lot of servers. 

And lastly just to joke with my name: Are you too paranoid to join this server or do you wanna be part of the fun !? Come on ppl, we need you ! 

• ForGodandTexas changed the title to Resurrection Server Recruitment Rag Val Ab Cluster- 8x xp, 20x tame, 30x Mature

Alright Kind of a recap of all the goings on in the server. I got back from Germany almost 2 weeks now and there has been growth even while I was gone. We have slots of 20 on Rag and Val. 15 on Ab which was added yesterday to the cluster. We are doing events tomorrow lasting much of tomorrow with prizes you wont want to miss out on. First event will be dodo fights. Orp will be coming off tuesday of this next week on all servers. We are having a great time and we still hope to grow further, add more maps and slots but it's all in time. Come check us out if you see this. Discord is discord.gg/7rKFuYY

If everything goes like it should I bet that the Resurection servers will be the PS4 edition of MTS, so what are you guys waiting for ?!?!? 

- @ForGodandTexas is too humble to say it himself, but I dare to do it for him. 

^^ and you don’t see many humble admins that has a personality like him on Unofficials btw. 

Now come on boys and girls; join our community and be part of the fun!

• ForGodandTexas changed the title to Resurrection Server Recruitment Rag Val Ab Cluster- 8x xp, 20x tame, 30x Mat,ORP

A Lot has gone on in the last couple week, We dipped our toes into taking off ORP (Offline Raid Protection) and decided to bring it back on at least for the foreseeable future. We are still doing well and hope you come and join us. We are trying to build a community of fun and competition. Come give it a look and see if ya want to join this group of survivors. Welcome to Resurrection!

hey i will be getting a better internet soon along with PSN, is their room for another tribe of possibly bout 3-5, bty we like to breed and build, we like to make community markets at our base, we sell tames and other stuff we dont use or people ask for. i am a breeder aswell as builder. i have done pvp and love the sound of this server, also is it only rag and valg, if so do dlc creatures spawn on the maps?

@Kodking194 I saw your message before Texas so I could Just as well, tell you that you and your friends are more than welcome. If you see this message before Texas replies I hope you got an earlier start on the server because of that, but it depends on your privat life also lol. 

There is a lot of merchants on the server already, but if you wanna compete with them on prices and so on, it is cool. Just remember that it is PvP so make some friends that could provide security and try to get some defenses as soon as possible. 

The Maps on the cluster is; Rag, Valguero and Aberration. The extinction Dino’s are on Rag and Valguero so you don’t have to worry about the opportunity to miss any Dino. 

Im looking forward to see your progress if you decide to join our community with your friends. 

7 hours ago, Kodking194 said:

hey i will be getting a better internet soon along with PSN, is their room for another tribe of possibly bout 3-5, bty we like to breed and build, we like to make community markets at our base, we sell tames and other stuff we dont use or people ask for. i am a breeder aswell as builder. i have done pvp and love the sound of this server, also is it only rag and valg, if so do dlc creatures spawn on the maps?

Just as @WhySoParanoidsaid, of course we have space and it is a Rag, Val, Ab cluster. You can compete and sell goods but if you join, try to get defenses up at least. We have ORP on so at least your stuff will remain safe while offline. And we do have tames from extinction on Rag; the velos, gasbags, snow owls are spawns, as well as Ab shoulder pets. Val has the manas. Events and future expansion of the cluster will add the rest. We are a pretty chill server and are looking for mature people that can deal with being raided but fight through it. Everyone wants to have fun and the goal is to keep toxic pvp off the server. Join our discord if you decide to join so you can keep up with what is happening when you are off; basically where you can sell, vote, take notice of announcements, and just BS with the community that we are building. I believe the discord is still discord.gg/7rKFuYY, if not let me know.

Well that's good, We are just trying to build up a server that is fun and something people can come and just play. We are trying to keep toxicity out of the server but keep the fun aspects of pvp. The pve part of the game is a give in, we have reasonable tame, breeding, and mat rate. It takes time but not a ridiculous amount for that aspect of the game. As I said before come check out the server if ya haven't already. @Kodking194 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • ForGodandTexas changed the title to Fresh Wipe 11/15 Resurrection Server Rag Val Ab- 8x

Archived