Mother's day event?

Migol

40 minutes ago, Migol said:

Not seeing anything on the crunch but I could have sworn we got a breeding/maturation bonus last year?

Or was that just too many rare mushrooms?

My country has had theirs. This was all discussed last time this topic was raised lol People actually got their backs up because of it. They couldn’t understand the logic of Wildcard not celebrating in game an event that isn’t shared worldwide unlike their player base.

5 hours ago, Migol said:

Like they encourage us on Christmas, Easter, etc?  ?

You have a point. There is Halloween and all sorts of smaller holidays I don’t see why not have s event about 327 million people celebrate Mother’s Day so why not have an event. For my family Christmas and Easter are bigger family get togethers so I think there should be an event. 

2 hours ago, KindaRocket24 said:

You have a point. There is Halloween and all sorts of smaller holidays I don’t see why not have s event about 327 million people celebrate Mother’s Day so why not have an event. For my family Christmas and Easter are bigger family get togethers so I think there should be an event. 

Mothers day isn’t shared globally!

3 hours ago, KindaRocket24 said:

Over a billion celebrate chinese new year, should we an event then? Or how about Deballi (probably buchered the spelling) should we celebrate that too? 

There needs to be a line drawn, it has been drawn by WC. 

8 hours ago, KindaRocket24 said:

By my reckoning there would need to be 35 separate mothers day events. 

(Shrug) I get how not everyone celebrates Mother's day and all, I just wish that they'd allow more breeding holidays, now that the PVE crisis with dino populations is more or less solved with cryo tech.     It's ugly trying to breed and raise Gigas, Basil, and several other long term babies with a workweek glaring at you past Sunday.

Believe it or not, we used to always get breeding/maturation with the regular weekend harvesting/exp bonuses.    They were dialed back when PVE servers started capping one after another.    Would like to see those back so we can start having fun with baby dinos again on the weekends.

26 minutes ago, Migol said:

Believe it or not, we used to always get breeding/maturation with the regular weekend harvesting/exp bonuses.    They were dialed back when PVE servers started capping one after another.    Would like to see those back so we can start having fun with baby dinos again on the weekends.

*Old man wheezy voice* Back in my day we didnt get any of these fancy dancy breeding events.  Not even evolution events, kids these days dont know their living. We had to make do with glitched meat timers and water floating exploits.... and we had to share the meat ! 

Seriously though I dont miss baby raising on official...

1 hour ago, AngrySaltire said:

*Old man wheezy voice* Back in my day we didnt get any of these fancy dancy breeding events.  Not even evolution events, kids these days dont know their living. We had to make do with glitched meat timers and water floating exploits.... and we had to share the meat ! 

Seriously though I dont miss baby raising on official...

We had unspoilable meat, mejoberries and even raw prime ;) Life was good. 

Im glad it got patched. It was weird having vaults of 100 stacks of meat (vaults were 100 back then not 350) Though it sure made giga raising easy lol. Fill 25 troughs with unspoilable meat and voila

11 minutes ago, d1nk said:

We had unspoilable meat, mejoberries and even raw prime ;) Life was good. 

Im glad it got patched. It was weird having vaults of 100 stacks of meat (vaults were 100 back then not 350) Though it sure made giga raising easy lol. Fill 25 troughs with unspoilable meat and voila

Ahh those were the days..... Life was good. It was waay to easy though. Didnt need to feed the dinos for weeks....

8 hours ago, Techsupport said:

understandable have a great day

Hah. Thank you. Ive been to an actual Diwali festival in Surrey, B.C. Canada. Was a blast! So much good vegetarian food.

7 hours ago, Oli4 said:

The custom recipe boost would be a fun one for mothers day :D

It's referenced in the official servers rate ini(http://arkdedicated.com/dynamicconfig.ini) but haven't seen it being used yet

That would be a neat idea, could be used for any different events but I figure they havent because it could easily be OP? I guess the HP regen is pretty slow. (Is it a set amount per second or X% of total per second?)

6 hours ago, d1nk said:

Hah. Thank you. Ive been to an actual Diwali festival in Surrey, B.C. Canada. Was a blast! So much good vegetarian food.

That would be a neat idea, could be used for any different events but I figure they havent because it could easily be OP? I guess the HP regen is pretty slow. (Is it a set amount per second or X% of total per second?)

It's a max number/second I think its not that much, medbrews would be way better to heal

Archived