Can you make it where people keep their stuff when they die on console server??

On 5/9/2019 at 12:06 AM, Swishersweet573 said:

rip. im just out of ideas fishing for new stuff to add to my server at this point. lol

Have you added map exclusive creatures to your server? Take the Gacha for example; the many different production wheels can produce almost every resource in the game, including DLC exclusive resources.

If you have a cluster or even just a single server that doesn’t have access to a specific DLC, auto-enable those engrams to unlock at specific levels giving you the opportunity to learn and craft them.

If you added that Gacha, you can then tame your way to unlocking the DLC exclusive resources. You could then add some other DLC exclusive creatures because their saddles can now be crafted from the Gacha’s production wheel.

12 hours ago, SaltyMonkey said:

Have you added map exclusive creatures to your server? Take the Gacha for example; the many different production wheels can produce almost every resource in the game, including DLC exclusive resources.

If you have a cluster or even just a single server that doesn’t have access to a specific DLC, auto-enable those engrams to unlock at specific levels giving you the opportunity to learn and craft them.

If you added that Gacha, you can then tame your way to unlocking the DLC exclusive resources. You could then add some other DLC exclusive creatures because their saddles can now be crafted from the Gacha’s production wheel.

yeah gachas wouldn't be a bad idea. I added aberration stuff and the crabs broke the server lol had to take them out. 

12 hours ago, SaltyMonkey said:

could you give me ini for gachas?

On 5/7/2019 at 3:24 PM, Swishersweet573 said:

is there an ini code for making it where if you die you respawn with all of you stuff? 

no, but i'm pretty sure that there's a mod where you can place a gravestone, and if you interact with it, you get your stuff back. other then that i don't think there's any other way

Archived