pve Windhart Gaming Cluster *W/ All Story Arks & DLC's* (12 Servers, PC, NO WIPES)

Airadel77

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/19/2020 at 12:56 AM, Espectro said:

i checked and...youu need to boost the stats per level on the survivors , no way in hell i'm gonna survive against a 144 dilo with only 10 points of health per level

You're the first person in over 3 years that says we need to boost it. You do however get 300+ lvls, well over enough to put stats in to HP, as well as the fact that once you start getting dinos it's not a big deal. I only ever put about 100-300 into my HP in total and I survive just fine :)

You do also realize that wild dino level on official is 150 and you only get 10 per level on there with way less levels than what we have right?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@Airadel77 Hey I wanted to join the server and added them under "view" and "servers" using IP. However, when trying to join the server in-game I get "Downloading Mod 100%" and it's followed by a window that says "Joining failed. Connection timeout". Any help or tips to join? My friends and I would love to try the Windhart PVE server, thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

On 5/21/2020 at 2:46 AM, AlphaI said:

@Airadel77 Hey I wanted to join the server and added them under "view" and "servers" using IP. However, when trying to join the server in-game I get "Downloading Mod 100%" and it's followed by a window that says "Joining failed. Connection timeout". Any help or tips to join? My friends and I would love to try the Windhart PVE server, thanks!

@Alphal   I do apologize as I just saw this, are you still having issues? Please let me know!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Airadel77 changed the title to Windhart Cluster Server *New Rotating Mod Server Added* (8+ Servers, PC)
  • Airadel77 changed the title to Windhart Gaming Cluster *W/ All Story Arks & DLC's* (12 Servers, PC, NO WIPES)
  • Airadel77 changed the title to Windhart Cluster Server *W/ All Story Arks minus SE* (10+ Servers, PC)

Archived