Tek box in radiation zone

Kristofer

A tek building on its own won't protect you from radiation, but if you set up a tek forcefield then that would protect you from radiation. only problem is that the tek forcefield needs to be powered by element, which renders it kind of useless if you're just running there to turn on the teleporter when it's required.

What i've done is level up health on my character a bit, and placed a bed right next to my generator. that way I can fast travel in and turn on the tek generator before I die

14 hours ago, Mean2u444 said:

A tek building on its own won't protect you from radiation, but if you set up a tek forcefield then that would protect you from radiation. only problem is that the tek forcefield needs to be powered by element, which renders it kind of useless if you're just running there to turn on the teleporter when it's required.

What i've done is level up health on my character a bit, and placed a bed right next to my generator. that way I can fast travel in and turn on the tek generator before I die

Good idea I was going to post the HP thing

On 5/7/2019 at 4:52 AM, Kristofer said:

Thank you. What sort of health you reckon would be good

I only have 200 health on my character. when i finish my 'wake up' animation i'm down to about half health, which gives me around 10 seconds to turn on the generator. if you put your bed right next to the generator this is plenty of time to turn it on :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived