Toranightengale

Suggestion

Hello! I'm Toranightengale. I've been a huge fan of Ark since the beginning! I have a suggestion for the game. 

If Wild Card does make a ocean map, imagine: Your character wakes up floating on the ocean. No land in sight. You're stranded on the remains of a boat. The items you were carrying, the storage boxes, metal ingots, food, and other supplies are scattered in the water surrounding you. The water is clear, at first but gets darker towards the sea floor; and you can see shadows of ocean animals swimming underneath you.

Bits and pieces of what happened, why your boat got wrecked come back to you in flashes. You got attacked by a megalodon, a freak attack where a mossasaurus came up and attacked your boat, or a squid attacked you. You were able to fight it off, but it cost you everything. You're low on health, you have to try to get to your supplies, and there are carnivores that want to eat you, and you don't have very much protection. You're able to grab a canteen of water, some cooked meat and a bow with a few arrows to protect yourself. You drink some water, and eat the rest of the meat and your health rises. You see a huge fin coming towards the boat. A megalodon has returned. Do you make your last stand here? Or do you try to flee and live another day. The choice is yours. 

You choose to make your last stand. The megalodon speeds up to attack you. You're shooting your arrows as fast as you can, as the arrows hit their mark. Off in the east, coming up fast is a tribe of people on a boat who see that you are stranded. They're coming to help you! They help you kill the megalodon, but are they friend or foe? 

1 reply to this server topic

Archived