DLC Spawn Codes For Nitrado Servers

I have been currently trying to get the: Gacha,Snow owl,Basilisk,Crab,Reaper Queen,Role rat and Bulb dog to spawn on my Ragnarok Server. I have tried a certain code,  but when i add it to the server and i go on the server none of them have spawned in. I do not know what i'm doing wrong if anybody could tell me what i'm doing wrong or  if i'm using the wrong code, if so can someone supply me with new spawn codes for these animals that would be great.

Code that i used to try to spawn the creatures in:

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntries_Ragnarok_SnowPlains",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Snowowlforest",EntryWeight=0.1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Owl_Character_BP_C"))),((NPCClassString="Owl_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="Se_DinoSpawnEntriesDunes",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="plaindesert",EntryWeight=0.1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Basilisk_Character_BP_C"))),((NPCClassString="Basilisk_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesBeach",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Beaches",EntryWeight=0.1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("LanternPug_Character_BP_C"))),((NPCClassString="LanternPug_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesSwamp",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Swamp",EntryWeight=0.1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Crab_Character_BP_C"))),((NPCClassString="Crab_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToALlow=0.1)))

ConfigAddNPCSPawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpwanEntries_RedwoodWater",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Redwoodbeach",EntryWeight=0.1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("MoleRat_Character_BP_C"))),((NPCClassString="MoleRat_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesRedwoods",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Redwoods",EntryWeight=0.1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Gacha_Character_BP_C"))),((NPCCLassString="Gacha_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentgeOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesMonsterIsland",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Deathisland",EntryWeight=0.1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Xenomorph_Character_BP_Female_C"))),((NPCClassString="Xenomorph_Character_BP_Female_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="SE_DinoSpawnEntriesDunes_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="",EntryWeight=1.000000,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("GasBags_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="GasBags_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.050000)))

Your also missing    NPCSpawnLimits=    right after the dino id, above is a working snipit of mine

I took away the reaper code and added in the NPCSpawnLimits= its still isn't working. Is there any other variable that could be the reason the dinos aren't spawning in, or am i doing anything else wrong.

My changed code for spawning the dinos in:

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntries_Ragnarok_SnowPlains",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Snowowlforest",EntryWeight=0.1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Owl_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Owl_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1)))
ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="Se_DinoSpawnEntriesDunes",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="plaindesert",EntryWeight=0.1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Basilisk_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Basilisk_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1)))
ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesBeach",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Beaches",EntryWeight=0.1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("LanternPug_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="LanternPug_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1)))
ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesSwamp",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Swamp",EntryWeight=0.1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Crab_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Crab_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToALlow=0.1)))
ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpwanEntries_RedwoodWater",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Redwoodbeach",EntryWeight=0.1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("MoleRat_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="MoleRat_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1)))
ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesRedwoods",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Redwoods",EntryWeight=0.1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Gacha_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSPawnLimits=((NPCCLassString="Gacha_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentgeOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1)))

And this is going into your game.ini? And you are dino wiping? Because I'm really not seeing the error. Only other thing I can suggest is if you haven't yet. Try "ark server manager" http://arkservermanager.freeforums.net/thread/5193/downloads it's listed right under installers, pretty straightforward , they have guides ects. But there's a dino spawn tab where you and pretty much choose the location, choose what additional dinos you want there and then the weights and limits. At the end it spits out a generated code you just copy paste. If that doesnt fix your problems, I'm more leaning towards dino wipes, it took a few before mine started showing. Either way ASM is a good program for a bunch of things for ark. 

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntries_Ragnarok_CenterWater_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="",EntryWeight=1.000000,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Crab_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="",EntryWeight=0.050000,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Lamprey_Character_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Crab_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.005000),(NPCClassString="Lamprey_Character_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.050000)))
ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntries_Ragnarok_Jerboa_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="",EntryWeight=1.000000,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("LanternLizard_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="LanternLizard_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.100000)))
ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntries_Ragnarok_Jungle_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="",EntryWeight=1.000000,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Gacha_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="",EntryWeight=1.000000,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("LanternGoat_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="",EntryWeight=1.000000,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("LanternPug_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Gacha_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.020000),(NPCClassString="LanternGoat_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.010000),(NPCClassString="LanternPug_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.010000)))
ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="SE_DinoSpawnEntriesDunes_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="",EntryWeight=1.000000,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("GasBags_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="GasBags_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.050000)))
ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntries_Ragnarok_SnowForest_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="",EntryWeight=1.000000,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("IceJumper_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="",EntryWeight=1.000000,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Owl_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="IceJumper_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.070000),(NPCClassString="Owl_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.040000)))
ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="SE_DinoSpawnEntriesGreenDesert_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="",EntryWeight=1.000000,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Spindles_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Spindles_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.060000)))
ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntries_Ragnarok_SnowPlains_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="",EntryWeight=1.000000,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Owl_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Owl_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.040000)))
ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesBeach_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="",EntryWeight=1.000000,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("LanternBird_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="LanternBird_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.080000)))
ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesCaveMegalo_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="",EntryWeight=1.000000,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("CaveWolf_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="",EntryWeight=1.000000,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Enforcer_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="CaveWolf_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.100000),(NPCClassString="Enforcer_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.100000)))
ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesRedwoods_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="",EntryWeight=1.000000,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("MoleRat_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="MoleRat_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.040000)))
ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="SE_DinoSpawnEntriesWyvernTrench_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="",EntryWeight=1.000000,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Basilisk_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="",EntryWeight=1.000000,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("RockDrake_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Basilisk_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.030000),(NPCClassString="RockDrake_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.020000)))
ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesGrassland_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="",EntryWeight=1.000000,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Gacha_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="",EntryWeight=1.000000,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("LanternLizard_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Gacha_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.020000),(NPCClassString="LanternLizard_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.010000)))
ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntries_Ragnarok_Scotland_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="",EntryWeight=1.000000,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Sheep_Character_BP_Aberrant_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Sheep_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.200000)))

Let me add that where you see that I've added the crab , DinoSpawnEntries Ragnarok CenterWater c , is the only recommended spot I would suggest. And in a very low limit. I tried them first in the swamp, going there would drop the frames to 1 and ppl would die because they over spawn past the games actual limit, I secondly tried monkey island , same but less lag but landing on the island was death since not even a single inch wasn't free from them. In the center waster, or the canyon where the spinos spawn , I've gotten a total of about 6 to 7 spawning. 

I appreciate that a lot, i had a look on the website link you sent me yesterday i found installers download the 2 links that were in its category. I couldn't quite find the tab you told me about thank you for this code though. Just wondering would i be able to take certain animals out by taking their code out. The only 2 animals i would want to remove is the managarma (icejumper) and the spindles (spindles) , to keep PvP balanced but i can see its managarma code interlinks with the snow owl so i understand if it's not possible.

8 minutes ago, CPAtletico said:

I appreciate that a lot, i had a look on the website link you sent me yesterday i found installers download the 2 links that were in its category. I couldn't quite find the tab you told me about thank you for this code though. Just wondering would i be able to take certain animals out by taking their code out. The only animal i would want to remove ist he managarma, to keep PvP balanced but i can see its code interlinks with the snow owl so i understand if it's not possible.

Yes, you should be able to take managarmar out and be fine. On the website though, 

"Latest Ark Server Manager is 1.0.345
Installers
Latest version:
Windows Installer: Latest.exe - Download and install."

Unless latest.exe  can be clicked here , its just the link I initially gave then look right down for what I just copied and pasted from the site.

That code should do thank you so much . I also tried  downloading the link but it wouldn't let me, i think i already have the file downloaded but i'm not sure which category its in because their are quite a few i checked some but couldn't find a dino spawn generator. But its fine if your not sure about that again thank you for all your help.

• 5 months later...

Hi guys so you first oops in the code was here

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString=DinoSpawnEntries_Ragnarok_SnowPlains"",

it needs a _C at the end of the name 

DinoSpawnEntries_Ragnarok_SnowPlains_c

this is for ALL spown spots

and to the other part or editing the code u find online Yes it is ez to do....

now what I'm having a hard time is keeping the spown rate low ( I have over spawned otters on my beach lol )

Archived