Tek Upgrades/ Tek TLC

Xtremeswordsman99

Suggestion

I know I'm kinda late in the game and this may have been suggested already. 

I propose that Tek armor gets a big update, adding new and improved features in the form of TEK UPGRADES. Tek upgrades are attachments that can be added to tek armor similar to how scopes are added to rifles and pistols. Each piece of tek armor receives 2 slots for attachments, enhancing the armors capabilities while also using up more element. The attachments can either be crafted via tek grams obtained by killing the extinction titans and or  the king titan. You can also obtain pre upgraded tek armor which has 1 attachment that can't be removed while still having its original 2 slots for tek upgrades. Each upgrade has its own unique ability, whether its increasing the armor and durability on the normally crappy statistics, to adding all around new abilities to play around with throughout the arks! Investing in this would not only freshen up tek armor but really give players both new and old to obtain and try out every new attachment and while freshening up extinction! Let me know what you all think!!!

Upgrade ideas:

Helmet:

Increased armor

Increased Durability

Build in Spy glass/ tek binoculars

Heat vision

Max Dino scan

X-Ray vision

Chest Piece:

Increased Armor

Increased Durability

Increased Carrying Capacity

invisibility cloak

Radiation Protection

Fire protection

Leggings:

Increased Armor

Increased Durability

Super Jump

Increased Stamina

Internal AC

Boots:

Increased Armor

Increased Durability

Anti gravity functionality*

Power Kick

Increased swimming speed

Gloves:

Increased Armor

Increased Durability

Climbing Capabilities*

Increased Melee damage

Built in wrist rockets

* The ability to defy gravity and float down or walk on air without using your jet pack!

* Basically a climbing pick on your hands!

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet

Archived