PS4 Crossplay with PC

Suggestion

34 replies to this server topic

Upvoted!

I wholeheartedly agree. I have a ton of friends that have vested themselves into console land, simply because the PC hardware race is too expensive for them to keep throwing their money into. It's really hard seeing how hardened veteran PC gamers are forced to give up on gaming habits because their budgets have other priorities. That's life, but that doesn't mean that we shouldn't look for other ways to connect the gamer community.

Both of my sons love the game and we have even rented a server to play together, only to realise that the crossplay concept hasn't been established yet. This is a major letdown. Especially now that my wife and maybe my other kids are getting interested in the game as well. (Yeah I have a small gamer family :P)

Let's get this crossplay out so we can have even more fun together. I own the game on PC, consoles and mobile devices.

It would make a lot more sense if they allowed players to host Unofficial Crossplatform Servers. This would make the game a lot more popular. But will people still play this even after new consoles are released? That's probably why Ark has been on sale. They're most likely pouring most of their resources into a new game and slowly phasing this one out after players stop paying for new expansions.