PS4 Crossplay with PC

ZainTheWolf

Suggestion

34 replies to this server topic

It would make a lot more sense if they allowed players to host Unofficial Crossplatform Servers. This would make the game a lot more popular. But will people still play this even after new consoles are released? That's probably why Ark has been on sale. They're most likely pouring most of their resources into a new game and slowly phasing this one out after players stop paying for new expansions. 

WE NEED PS4-PC CROSSPLAY

Hola, buenos dias, soy un antiguo jugador vuestro, que desde siempre ha visto vuestro juego como algo innovador, divertido al publico, el tema del crossplay siempre lo habia visto viable, y facil, en cambio fue rechazado.

yo antes jugaba en ps4 con todos mis amigos hasta que tuve que dejarla y pasarme a pc, dejandole la ps4 a mi hermano menor, ahi fue que me quedo totalmente solo a la hora de jugar ark, no le veo el divertido poder jugar solo o con gente del chat, pienso que implementar de una vez por todas en crossplay en todas las plataformas, almenos en esas 3 puede suponer un gran avance al mismo juego, mas gente, mas actividad, mas compra de servers, etc. 

todo son ventajas, lo que hay es que insistir, no creo que yo sea el unico que desea que implementen el crossplay, estoy hablando en nombre de todos los que lo desean y siguen esperando placidamente a que lo implementen, espero una respuesta, un saludo

-knna 

Crossplay between PC (Steam) and PS4

Now that the beta phase for Crossplay on the PS4 is over, Sony is ready for it. I read again and again that Crossplay is missing for ARK and yes it does! What are the chances of getting Crossplay? A mod-support would of course be the non-plus-ultra for the PS4. I am a PC player and I wish (like many others) finally the opportunity to play with my friends from the console.

Best regards

I think people will play ARK after the new console launch. After all, the game on the PC has been in the top 10 most played games for ages (https://steamdb.info/app/346110/graphs/). If such a version comes out, ARK should run much better on the new consoles. But we'll see.. Things like "DLSS" or "DLSS 2.0" have been announced but have still not found their way into the game. Crossplay, on the other hand, would not have to be "developed" - Epic Games offers this service free of charge to every developer studio and they could simply install it without much effort.

Archived