pve Primal Earth - 5 map cluster - lightly boosted - custom drops - infinite weight

Welcome to Primal Earth!

We are a friendly and active PVE community. Go to discord.gg/zRS8fqw to join our Discord!

Maps: Ragnarok, Extinction, Aberration, Valguero, and The Center. Players are able to freely transfer creatures, and items between maps. (See below for information on character transfers) We will be adding more maps as our community grows.

Stats: PVE, cross play enabled, active staff, no building damage, and infinite weight on players and dinos. Max level is 300 for wild dinos. All engrams, including tek, auto unlock as you level. Most resources and consumables stack to 1000. Custom Drops (see details below). Taming and maturation are at 10x. Most other stats are at 3x (this includes experience, spoiling time, harvest amounts, health, melee, movement, etc.). Day time is longer with shorter nights. (to join search for Primal Earth and it will show up)

Events: We host one event weekly. Typically events take place on Sunday around 1 pm est. Every week players vote on discord to decide which event we will be hosting. You can find a list and description of each event under the events page on our website. 

Custom Drops (Ragnarok, Valguero, and The Center)
White: Starter Kits -  Cloth Armor, Small Thatch House, Cryo Pod, Metal Hatchet, Metal, Pick, and a Pike
White Bonus: Cryofridge, Small Saddles
Green: Flak Armor, Player Consumables, Wooden Structures
Green Bonus: Basic Tools, Basic Furniture, Medium Saddles
Blue: Dino Consumables, Ghillie, Stone Structures
Blue Bonus: Advanced Tools, Large Saddles, Simple Firearms
Purple: Adobe Structures, Desert Cloth, Dino Consumables
Purple Bonus: Black Pearls, Fungal Wood, Platform Saddles
Yellow: Cryofridge, Fur Armor, Scuba Gear, Metal Structures
Yellow Bonus: Advanced Firearms, Advanced Furniture, Tek Doors and Gates
Red: Dino Consumables, Riot Armor, Tek Structures
Red Bonus: Element, Industrial Crafting Stations
*In addition all drops have a chance of dropping cryopods

Community Center: There is a community center on each map. The location of each community center is displayed on the welcome message when you login. Here you will find crafting stations, donations, adoptable dinos, free cryopods, and, more. You are welcome to use the community center as needed but please only take what you need from the donation boxes. Please consider other players and be sure to leave some for someone else. Admins are not responsible for placing fuel in crafting stations, or for refilling donation boxes. 

Apartments:  Each tribe is allowed one apartment containing a cryofridge, Fridge, and a large chest. You are welcome to use these as storage, especially as a new player, but we primarily use these to drop off gifts, prizes received from events, and any creatures you have requested to adopt. 

Adoptions: There is also a cryofridge at the community center containing dinos that are you are free to take. This is also where you can leave any of your unwanted dinos. Again, please be considerate of others and do not take all of the available dinos.

Server Rules:
1.Read all rules carefully! No griefing other players.This includes picking up other players or their dinos, dropping dinos in someone’s base, harassing others in chat or in game etc. Bottom line, we are a friendly PVE community. You are expected to be kind to everyone.
2.Discord is is our primary means of communication. If you need admin assistance, please message us on Discord.
3. Bases and structures must be built out of render distance from each other unless allied and both parties agree. Do not place any structures within render distance of any community structure, including community traps.
4. Bases can be large, but please be reasonable. Each tribe is allowed one main base and one small outpost.
5. Do not build around obelisks or large resource spawn areas. If you are unsure about an area just ask.
6. Cryopod any tames you are not actively using or needing eggs from. Having a few out is fine but please be reasonable. This greatly reduces lag on the map. Free cryopods and fridges will be offered at the Community Center.
7. If you need to get rid of old tames, drop them off at the adoption center (located at the community center).
8. Do not ask admins to spawn in items or to replace your lost items or dinos. It’s Ark, things happen. We already have boosted stats, custom drops, adoptions, and donated resources to help you.
9. If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions please let us know. This is our community and we will always listen to your suggestions, but please know that we will always choose what is best for the community as a whole. Lastly, please do not ask for custom colors on dinos. We only do custom colors as prizes during certain events.
10. In an effort to protect dino spawns, please do not leave traps around the map. You are welcome to have a taming pen at your base, but any traps in the wild must be demolished immediately after you have finished using it. Structures do not take damage, so you can easily build a cheap temporary trap. You are also welcome to use the community traps that are set up around the map. Alternatively, if you would like to build a community trap, message one of the admins. All permanent traps must be pre-approved by an admin.
11. All rules have been created to protect the well being of the community. Anyone breaking the rules will be warned or banned depending on the severity of the offense. Repeated warnings will result in a ban. If you need to report someone please contact an admin with screen shots or video evidence.
12. If you become inactive, after 8 days your dinos will become claimable. All claimable dinos are free for anyone to claim. Once dinos become claimable the base will be wiped by an admin. It is your responsibility to keep up with your timers. If there are extenuating circumstances (vacations, medical issues, etc.) please inform an admin, cryo all dinos (in the case of an emergency this will be done for you by an admin) and store them in a cryo fridge (we have 2x structure timers for situations such as this.)Lastly, do not leave dinos unattended in or around any community structure.

• Purplebirdie changed the title to Primal Earth - 2 map cluster, active community, custom drops, infin weight

how full and crowded is the server. me and my friend are going to be looking for a server on the school holidays. also i am wondering if when we joined if we can make a mutation shop where people ask us to breed for stats and mutations in return for resources we need. also we r hoping the plains between the beaver dam area and castle if free. if not that is fine. if the server is crowded with structures do u guys like destroy dormant or inactive bases. it would be great if someone could list what spaces are free for rag or ext. @Purplebirdie the server u are advertising sounds great for our little group of teens looking for a kind community. we play on our own server but things can be so hectac there. we want to join a server where we dont need to run everything for everyone. anyway we will be joining in about a week or two. my friend and i will try to join the discord. 

ok, thx @Purplebirdie, if u can can you tell me if the plateau across from the castle near viking bay is taken, on our other server that is where we have our base and small mutations market. which bty would we be able to make the market. i love breeding but having to many tames is a pain for a small tribe so i like to gift them or sell them to others (for a cheap price of course). i will even take request where people can leave me a pair or group of tames they want me to breed. for example a pair or group of rexes. this allows for those tribes who dont have time to breed to get the colours and stats they want.

nice, oh well, we also like the plains near green ob but so long as we have an area with enough room to have a oporational base we are fine, we will be joining in about a week or two, we are finishing up on our server before we leave them on their own for a bit. we are also good at building event things for servers

Archived