Top ten Tanks

ArkProGamer

Ok this is my top ten tank Dino’s in ark this is my personal top ten so You may disagree so 

10 Raptor. Ok so 10 is the raptor I know people why is the raptor in 10 it’s because two raptors can kill you in chitin armour I know that sounds stupid but it’s true it has happened to me before so that’s ten 

9 Saber tooth tiger. Ok so 9 is the Saber now I know the Saber is the same as the raptor but it’s quicker and can be a good weapon to your arsenal if good stats but the saber dose not do as much damage as the raptor but it is a good mount and is good for going to a enemy base if a long distance but that’s not why this is 9 it is 9 because it can kill a Carno if good stats and is Easier to tame because savers don’t do as much damage as the raptor but is in groups so it is easier to get lots of them so that’s 9 

8  dimorphodon. Ok 8 is the dimorthodon our first flyer on the list the dimorphodon I know it’s weak but in groups of them they can be a pain e.g you are fighting it out to see who the alpha tribe is and you are in flak armour (Metal armour) you can be killed by them if the enemy has tamed a gorup of them but hay this is my top ten so you can disagree and that’s 8 

7  Megalodon. Ok 7 is jaws(megalodon) I know this should be a bit higher but it’s speed is putting it down I know it’s fast but when you are fighting and you swim past your pray you missed your food for your shark so it’s putting it down and plus it Attacks very slow so that’s 7 

6   Argentavis. Ok 6 is the Argentavis it was the best flyer back in the early days of ark but they made it worse and worse but now they have gave it a big  improvement now the Argentavis saddle has a built in smithy and there is more the Argentavis has a new heal ability that heals it up for about 10 seconds I don’t know how long it last but it last about 10 seconds so that’s 6 

5 Carno. Ok 5 is the Carno it is a good Dino it has high health but it depends on level and taming  effectiveness but if it has good taming effectiveness it will serve you as a good Dino for you and it can kill a Rex if it has good stats and that’s 5

4  allosaurus. Ok 4 is the Allo it has more health then a Carno and it dose a bit more damage then the Carno and it will take out a Rex quicker then a Carno and that’s 4 

3 Spino. Ok 3 is the spino it dose 80 less damage then a Rex but you can still use it as a tank but it is really a better agility Dino but still it’s stamina last way longer then the Rex and that’s 3 

2 Rex. Ok just missing out on the top spot the Rex it is a good tanking Dino but here is the down side it’s stamina last like 20  Seconds so I recommend you level up it’s stamina a lot if you want it to do damage for longer and that’s 2 

1 GIGA. Ok it’s the top spot the GIGA it is the best for tanking byt it can’t kill things in one hit anymore so you need to level up it’s damage to make it your war machine but it’s  stamina dose not last long it last a bit longer then the Rex but still I  recommend you level up stamina and damage to make it your  War machine. 

That is my top ten tanking Dino’s if you disagree let me know but if you found out something new about this Dino I was happy to help you 

If we're talking solely about tank animals, I agree with almost none of this list lol. Giga and rex sure but nothing else here is actually tanky and most of them are severely outclassed by other animals anyway.

For example if you think a saber is strong, try taming a thyla and have fun shredding sabers like wet paper and eating rexes for breakfast.

4 hours ago, ArkProGamer said:

Ok this is my top ten tank Dino’s in ark this is my personal top ten so You may disagree so 

10 Raptor. Ok so 10 is the raptor I know people why is the raptor in 10 it’s because two raptors can kill you in chitin armour I know that sounds stupid but it’s true it has happened to me before so that’s ten 

9 Saber tooth tiger. Ok so 9 is the Saber now I know the Saber is the same as the raptor but it’s quicker and can be a good weapon to your arsenal if good stats but the saber dose not do as much damage as the raptor but it is a good mount and is good for going to a enemy base if a long distance but that’s not why this is 9 it is 9 because it can kill a Carno if good stats and is Easier to tame because savers don’t do as much damage as the raptor but is in groups so it is easier to get lots of them so that’s 9 

8  dimorphodon. Ok 8 is the dimorthodon our first flyer on the list the dimorphodon I know it’s weak but in groups of them they can be a pain e.g you are fighting it out to see who the alpha tribe is and you are in flak armour (Metal armour) you can be killed by them if the enemy has tamed a gorup of them but hay this is my top ten so you can disagree and that’s 8 

7  Megalodon. Ok 7 is jaws(megalodon) I know this should be a bit higher but it’s speed is putting it down I know it’s fast but when you are fighting and you swim past your pray you missed your food for your shark so it’s putting it down and plus it Attacks very slow so that’s 7 

6   Argentavis. Ok 6 is the Argentavis it was the best flyer back in the early days of ark but they made it worse and worse but now they have gave it a big  improvement now the Argentavis saddle has a built in smithy and there is more the Argentavis has a new heal ability that heals it up for about 10 seconds I don’t know how long it last but it last about 10 seconds so that’s 6 

5 Carno. Ok 5 is the Carno it is a good Dino it has high health but it depends on level and taming  effectiveness but if it has good taming effectiveness it will serve you as a good Dino for you and it can kill a Rex if it has good stats and that’s 5

4  allosaurus. Ok 4 is the Allo it has more health then a Carno and it dose a bit more damage then the Carno and it will take out a Rex quicker then a Carno and that’s 4 

3 Spino. Ok 3 is the spino it dose 80 less damage then a Rex but you can still use it as a tank but it is really a better agility Dino but still it’s stamina last way longer then the Rex and that’s 3 

2 Rex. Ok just missing out on the top spot the Rex it is a good tanking Dino but here is the down side it’s stamina last like 20  Seconds so I recommend you level up it’s stamina a lot if you want it to do damage for longer and that’s 2 

1 GIGA. Ok it’s the top spot the GIGA it is the best for tanking byt it can’t kill things in one hit anymore so you need to level up it’s damage to make it your war machine but it’s  stamina dose not last long it last a bit longer then the Rex but still I  recommend you level up stamina and damage to make it your  War machine. 

That is my top ten tanking Dino’s if you disagree let me know but if you found out something new about this Dino I was happy to help you 

Bullshi*, Tanks are hight health and big armor.

As a Tank in a MMO it keeps agro, in ark otherwise i would surgest talking of Tanks, is it for only turrets then go for golem, trike, stego, or any high healt good saddle and herbivore to heal with cakes.

Else Tanking dinos, depends on situation, or latest patches, as  gameupdates try to not make one dino best for everything.

Witch brings up another problem, trying to get a lower tame population on servers so servers do not meet tamecap, and tribes not capping as well, awfull dilemma.

Archived