Fanart Friday 4!

Jen

Welcome to another edition of Fanart Friday!

We regularly showcase some of the incredible fanart and creations from the community in this weekly series. You can view the artwork in a short video format on our social media accounts along-side this post, which servers get a closer look at these works of AR(K)!

Want to see your video, art, screenshot, etc, featured here? Tweet it at us and use #FanARKFriday and you could be here next week!

Demonistra - Go on. Take a look

large.Demonistra.jpg

yba_tack - T-Rex saddle

large.yba_tack.jpg

MayaPatch - Giselle

large.MayaPatch.jpg

WyvernLang - Flying Microraptor

large.WyvernLang---Microraptor.jpg

ferraridoodles - Reaper Queen

large.ferraridoodles.jpg

QuazarShark - she lof her carno

large.QuazarShark.jpg

Komoty by Drake

large.Komoty---Drake.jpg

Kaprodonychus - AUS Skins: Storm Queen

large.Kaprodonychus.jpg

Calion - Bulbdog

large.1675264525_Bulbdog-by-Calion.jpg

ArkScreenshots - Reaching Extinction...

large.ArkScreenshots.jpg

View full article

Oh my gosh, i didn't expect to be published!

I was playing as always then my friends said "Hey, Maya" Grats! Your drawing is on Ark webside!"
And me: WHAT WHEN HOW... XD
I know, you Wildcar want us die for an heart attack XD Thanks you, really, I appreciate it ^^  

and lol @TheDonn, sorry to disappoint you but Giselle was created before the Atlas trailer XD I had in mind a pirate tribe since i started play this game. She has nothing to do with Atlas ^^ Just to make you know :D

@SpecTimsauru5 what's your Da gallery? I can watch you there!

Edited by MayaPatch
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, MayaPatch said:

Oh my gosh, i didn't expect to be published!

I was playing as always then my friends said "Hey, Maya" Grats! Your drawing is on Ark webside!"
And me: WHAT WHEN HOW... XD
I know, you Wildcar want us die for an heart attack XD Thanks you, really, I appreciate it ^^  

and lol @TheDonn, sorry to disappoint you but Giselle was created before the Atlas trailer XD I had in mind a pirate tribe loong ago. She has nothing to do with Atlas ^^ Just to make you know :D

It's a good drawing, that isn't the point.  The point is different.  It's a very convenient time to be reminding ARK players about boats and pirates, too much of a coincidence if you ask me.  I guess grats on the mention?  But my point remains the same.

2 hours ago, TheDonn said:

It's a good drawing, that isn't the point.  The point is different.  It's a very convenient time to be reminding ARK players about boats and pirates, too much of a coincidence if you ask me.  I guess grats on the mention?  But my point remains the same.

Oh no, i'm not speaking of the drawing but the point about ships and boats =P And i got your point but Ark itself is a game that offers infinite ways to be played. There's not really a right way to play it or think of it. So there's realy  nothing to remind to the players about boats and ships. If people like them they can play with them adding mods. If it bothers you, I wonder why since they not force you to play with them ? After all Ark is a sci-fi, not a dinosaur game. It even has a bit of fantasy stuff inside (Dragon, manticore, wyverns and phoenix). So, why not boats and ships? Honestly i really hoped that instead of a raft they could give us the opportunity to build a proper boat (not a pirate one but one with rooms inside where to spawn and a cooking area etc), it would be more handy :D after all we even have cannons!

if i didn't understand your point, my bad, but writing is the worst way to interact with the others xD (Thats why i tend to spam "smiles", without them people think i'm angry or something like that!)

Edited by MayaPatch
  • Like 1

On 5/4/2019 at 9:34 AM, TheDonn said:

What is this pirate stuff with ships and such on the ARK website...  Come on.  We are here for dinos, not point-claim islands.

8 hours ago, TheDonn said:

Imagine being this salty over someone else’s fan art because it has a pirate theme.

And anyway, are people only allowed to play one game over the other?

Are you saying console players can’t play pirate games (Atlas isn’t even available for them) because they should be playing Ark instead?

I’d like for you to explain the logic behind your comments?

8 hours ago, MayaPatch said:

Oh no, i'm not speaking of the drawing but the point about ships and boats =P And i got your point but Ark itself is a game that offers infinite ways to be played. There's not really a right way to play it or think of it. So there's realy  nothing to remind to the players about boats and ships. If people like them they can play with them adding mods. If it bothers you, I wonder why since they not force you to play with them ? After all Ark is a sci-fi, not a dinosaur game. It even has a bit of fantasy stuff inside (Dragon, manticore, wyverns and phoenix). So, why not boats and ships? Honestly i really hoped that instead of a raft they could give us the opportunity to build a proper boat (not a pirate one but one with rooms inside where to spawn and a cooking area etc), it would be more handy :D after all we even have cannons!

But there are no boats in ARK.  It's ok, people can just agree to disagree.  What I said is how I feel.  I won't change the way you feel and you wont change the way I feel.

As I said before, cool artwork though!

Edited by TheDonn
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, TheDonn said:

But there are no boats in ARK.  It's ok, people can just agree to disagree.  What I said is how I feel.  I won't change the way you feel and you wont change the way I feel.

As I said before, cool artwork though!

Yup this is what matters :DThe most important thing is that you enjoy the game in the way you play it and people do the same. For this reason you'll see pirate, medieval and even steampunk. not even trying to change your mind, you do not like these things and it's ok :)

Have a nice day! :D

Guest EnergyDrink
24 minutes ago, LordHotPockets said:

Hold on, did I seriously just read the comments on the Fanart Friday post and not see one person complain about meshing or how their server is broken or something equally unrelated?

download.jpg

Have you read "1984" book, and the part about "ministry of truth" ? :)

Guest EnergyDrink
1 hour ago, LordHotPockets said:

Nope, can't say that I have

I looked it up on wikipedia though and the torture chamber in the basement sounds kind of kinky I must say

the main job that they did in that ministry was correcting the truth in the news and books and etc