The Ravager! A stat question

TribeOfDank

Hi there

i am trying my hand at breeding some Ravagers we acquired but i’m not too sure what passes for high stats in a ravager,

We have

3.5k Health

1.5k Stam

740 Weight 

25(3, I think) Melee

Melee seems low to me but it’s the highest I’ve caught so far! 

So how do these stats rank? Are Ravager melee percentages not very high? Or am I it’s unlucky? 

Cheers!

Try using Ark Smart Breeder to keep track of your stats, it can calculate how many points you've got in each level. For high quality breeding in general you want 40+ in each of your target stats.

It's pretty much all luck/rng. I do know some people will say to check the wild stats and not tame anything unless it has 30+ points in a stat you want. My counter to that is there's no guarantee a wild animal will dump 10+ points into a stat just because it has a high base. I've had very mediocre wilds turn out with my highest rolls ever, and 30+ point wilds dump 1 point in their high stat, making them junk breeders. As long as you've got the resources and patience just tame everything high level you can find until you're satisfied with your base bloodline.

I agree with Cymas on the stat dump, I was taming some ravagers just for colors during events, and some had low melee and some had high melee even with them being under lvl 100, its really just the luck of the dice to what stats will get boosted during taming and what won't, if you tame one you find your not going to want to keep, just trade it off for other players, many people like ravagers just for use in caves, and will breed them multiple times to get a higher stat ravager.

That really is the key though, if you want a high stat Ravager, tame a few high levels, breed them, get full imprint on babies, and keep breeding.

950 base weight is really good. I tamed a lot when aber realised now just breeding some times. I say over 750 weight is very nice and should be use for weight. Ravager base dmg (100%) its 33 dmg per hit,what is really low,but when you breeding and has 500% i say its good enough because + imprint boost (30%) and also get pack boost,so they are really good for cave also. What for I using ravager is cave with dmg ravager or in base carry staff with weight ravager.

For the question who made the post, for tamed ravager is very good stat over 3.5k hp, 1.5k stam, 700+ weight.

Archived