New DLC Suggestion: Oceania

jamescoolcrafter15

Suggestion

Now that the old forum was deleted, and my friend who re-posted this didn't give an introduction to what the dlc was, I would like to make a page about this. This idea is open for suggestions, discussion and thoughts, but this is not a chat room, don't treat it like one. I am suggesting a new map idea, oceania, unlike the center, it will be composed of almost entirely water, except for bubbles, caves, and one large island, along with a few tiny ones scattered here and there.

Biomes will include Refuge Island, the large island, names so because that is where is most of the large land dinos are found, and there is also a mangrove swamp on part of the island. There are also the sandbar islands, like the ones in-between the main islands on the center. Starter locations for underwater are the coral reef, which the coral can be harvested for a chitin substitute and also be able to be made into coral armor, and a wood substitute coming from a specific coral type. A kelp forest with cool creatures, and the kelp can cooked and eaten, or made into kelp bandages. And an underwater plain, with sea grass and grazing creatures.

More advanced areas are the toxic sea, which has a scorched earth type underwater bubble, element plain and coral dome, where you find the sea drake. There is also a sunken city, similar to the one on aberration, and how it became that way will be told through the explorer notes. There's also the abyss, which is a huge trench that the most dangerous creatures are found in.

Items include, yes, the coral substitute for wood, chitin substitute, coral armor, kelp bandages, cooked kelp, primitive diving gear, dive knife, bang stick, more complex underwater bases, dive bells and more. 

Creatures, well, those I'd have to get more in depth about. There's the sea drake, water wyvern, cryptoclidus, platyhystrix, bubble fish, and a ton more that I've came up with for the map. 

Below is a list...

Biomes:

Underwater Plains

Kelp Forest  

Coral Reef

Hatzegopteryx Spires (above water)

Refuge Island (above water)

Sandbar Islands (above water)

Abyss 

Dakosaurus Trench

Deadly Swamp

Mangrove Swamp

Scorched Earth Bubble

Tundra Bubble

Forest Bubble

Swamp Bubble

Iceberg (floating on water)

Ice Flow

Toxic Sea

Underground Thermal Zone

Volcanoe

Forgotten Forest Underwater Cave

Sunken City

Items:

Submarine (primitive, metal, tek)

Underwater Components (observatory, dome, greenhouse, tubes, rooms, terrariums,) (primitive, metal, tek)

Plantable Rare Mushrooms and Flowers

Chitin Substitute 

Wood Substitute 

Kelp Bandages

Primitive Diving Gear

Dive Knife

Bank Stick

Re-breather

Pressure Sensor

Different Harpoon Guns

Rope Harpoon (grapple)

Torpedos