singelplayer Console Single Player ini. files

Chubchub2020

Suggestion

I know single player is not the most played game mode however I do think it is important to have an enjoyable single player mode, it is after the base game. 

The reasons I think it is a good idea to have single player ini settings are as follows.

1. A large portion of Arks fan base has day jobs and do not have time to play on officials.

2. It cant be difficult to find an unofficial server with the right settings.

3. Unofficial servers are at the mercy of the admin. Many times I have invested so much time unto a server only for the admin to decide they want to start over from day 1, wipe me with no explanation, or make other drastic changes on a whim.

4. Some cannot afford to rent their own server.

5. It is difficult to populate and unofficial server if you do decide to rent one.

I have tried all of the game modes and the one I keep coming back to is Single Player. Still the immersion is lacking in SP, with custom loot table, spawners, dino and player levels/experience, stack multipliers, pick up timers configuration, and custom dino damage and resistance modifications. I can feel Luke a whole new experience. I believe we should all have the same control over how we play the game.

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet

Archived