Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Because it is so hard for the moderators to monitor every server for players who use exploited tames and participate in undermeshing, there is a zero tolerance for these behaviors.  Any person using an exploit will get their whole tribe banned if the exploit is documented and reported.  It may take them some time, but they are real thorough. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/2/2019 at 8:08 PM, Bigcordell said:

When tried to talk about it on discord we got banned. 

I stayed in the Ark Survival Evolved discord for only a week and that admin threatened to ban me 3 different times for the pettiest of reasons. I believe the admin Spork Witch is either very young or is a manchild with some form of mental instability.

You're better off trying to contact the devs through another way. Good luck getting unbanned. Don't have too much faith in Wildcard getting back to you though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah the wardrum devs do not follow the rules set by Wildcard, who made the game. No one knows why. It is destroying the mobile port, as most Americans have left the game due to ridiculous banning for things that are allowed on PC ark or bugs with dino stats that is wardrum own fault. There is no warning ever given for anyone I know that has ever been banned and it is always something trivial.  Yet the Asian tribes use exploitation all day n night.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Usuallyafk said:

Yeah the wardrum devs do not follow the rules set by Wildcard, who made the game. No one knows why. It is destroying the mobile port, as most Americans have left the game due to ridiculous banning for things that are allowed on PC ark or bugs with dino stats that is wardrum own fault. There is no warning ever given for anyone I know that has ever been banned and it is always something trivial.  Yet the Asian tribes use exploitation all day n night.

+1 absolutely useless Dev-Team. banning Chinese tribes (There was one tribe with only 2 Glitch Tames cuz he was Solo Player) and banning my tribe 😄 but they didn’t ban my alliance and Vulcano tribe , they had exact same tames , we all got the same eggs from the same Player of the same fkin tribe. But they say; „your tribes tame was higher then other“ my tames had lesser Hp, we only had argy 8k HP my alliance 16K. We only had Quetz 75k hp my alliance 86 K. So all their tames was higher. The only reason why we got a ban and my alliance and vulcano didn’t got any ban , was because at the time Becca came to Server a Chinese player was talking to me at my base. She seen the Chinese player and thought my tribe would be Chinese too. wardrum is pure racist. They won’t proof anything. Only stealing money. 

People be aware, DONT spend money into the game , Therese no equal rights!! They banning you without proof and if you want to talk they banning you everywhere, may this be my last post Becca will come again to ban me here also ! 

#MAKEArkGreatAgain

#GiveUsBetterDevs

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah you couldn't have said it any better. It's not about being hateful towards these new first time developers and community managers. Its honestly about the moral compass they lack when just handing out bans without warning for things that are not against the games rules.  Coming from PC, I am completely flabbergasted (just wanted to use this word haha) at how they behave on ark mobile discord. Jordan Kleeman appears to be 40 years old, but spews so much toxicity and unhelpful information as if he is a young child dictator with some impressive resume. Along with banning non stop for any civil mature criticism on the discord. 

I am posting my last post in general about all of the problems I have come across, mine and others, where people lost hundreds of dollars without warning or explanation. Probably a day or 2 I'll post it. Not quitting the game,  although I have stopped spending money on it completely, just looking to help people who are interested in high level pvp

Edited by Usuallyafk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My son is Autistic but absolutely loves this game. This is the 2nd time he’s been banned from this Survivor Evolved even though it’s his world. And whoever is in charge has threatened charges against him both times just because he messages her trying to make her understand what happened. Part of his disability is his obsession. I think he just was in a bad tribe and because they did something wrong, he gets banned with them. One week he’s being asked to be moderator, the next week he’s told he’s banned and if he messages again then charges will be filed. WTH. How can I reach out to this person?  I need to understand what he’s accused of. I can provide his name in private. Thank you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to what is the Sh*t show we call Ark rule enforcement. 

 

In truth, this is all Wildcard's fault for not having a more active involvement in rule enforcement, for not having better detection for dupers, meshers, and exploiters.  For not spending the necessary money to make sure the game servers are taken care of. Instead we get lazy, half arsed, swing the ban hammer at everyone associated and the offenders actions. This is why there's an unspoken rule for just about everything to do with Ark, the player communities have had to make their own rule system up to take into account poor governance by the studio.  To avoid getting banned, don't trade with anyone you don't know and trust fully, and even then, you may still get banned because they could be lying right to your face about how they came across or bred their dinos.  Nothing like a "we can ban you for anything" umbrella for Wildcard to hide under.  It's actually very unfair and if you ask me, not necessarily legal.  Think about it, Bob trades with Wu, Wu trades with Jesse, Jesse trades with Tao, turns out Tao looted dinos from a cryofridge under demolish status and the dinos were duped.  Suddenly everyone is swept away in a vicious banning because these dinos weren't cleaned up from the game when discovered, or better yet, weren't discovered and dealt with through programming like they should have been.  There's no safety, no security and no telling what'll happen to you as an Ark player,.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Rio4201 said:

Welcome to what is the Sh*t show we call Ark rule enforcement. 

 

In truth, this is all Wildcard's fault for not having a more active involvement in rule enforcement, for not having better detection for dupers, meshers, and exploiters.  For not spending the necessary money to make sure the game servers are taken care of. Instead we get lazy, half arsed, swing the ban hammer at everyone associated and the offenders actions. This is why there's an unspoken rule for just about everything to do with Ark, the player communities have had to make their own rule system up to take into account poor governance by the studio.  To avoid getting banned, don't trade with anyone you don't know and trust fully, and even then, you may still get banned because they could be lying right to your face about how they came across or bred their dinos.  Nothing like a "we can ban you for anything" umbrella for Wildcard to hide under.  It's actually very unfair and if you ask me, not necessarily legal.  Think about it, Bob trades with Wu, Wu trades with Jesse, Jesse trades with Tao, turns out Tao looted dinos from a cryofridge under demolish status and the dinos were duped.  Suddenly everyone is swept away in a vicious banning because these dinos weren't cleaned up from the game when discovered, or better yet, weren't discovered and dealt with through programming like they should have been.  There's no safety, no security and no telling what'll happen to you as an Ark player,.

 

This is a private server:

" This is the 2nd time he’s been banned from this Survivor Evolved even though it’s his world. And whoever is in charge has threatened charges against him both times just because he messages her trying to make her understand what happened."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ahhh, wait, I missed that, Private server.. Welp, that my friend is a whole new ball of wax. Private servers don't have any rules whatsoever either and don't have to answer to anyone. If he's that bent on playing the game, official or for best results single player, that'll keep the ban hammer at bay and he can raise and play with the dinos all he wants. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heheh I downloaded Mobile, but I'm glad I never did partake, kinda glad, I've heard nightmares about it, but I don't wanna keep necro'ing this thread lol. *peace out* going back to my every 5 minute crashing server and hoping I can slip in another 2 imprints before they go back to slow mode rates. :D

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/3/2019 at 7:17 PM, Ryuk said:

I stayed in the Ark Survival Evolved discord for only a week and that admin threatened to ban me 3 different times for the pettiest of reasons. I believe the admin Spork Witch is either very young or is a manchild with some form of mental instability.

You're better off trying to contact the devs through another way. Good luck getting unbanned. Don't have too much faith in Wildcard getting back to you though.

This is the Ark Mobile forum... so it also has its own discord and a different dev team (WarDrum).

16 hours ago, Uglyaaron27 said:

Got my char ban due to a guy named ||OMEN  duping and whole server got banned funny part is the guy never got banned and ark won’t even let me know why my character is banned  I’ve played for the past 4 years ark and my level 130 char is gone  the guy that duped wasn’t even banned. Fml

This is the Ark Mobile forum... I’m not surprised you can’t figure out what happened as you seem unable to pay attention to properly posting in the correct forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...