Want a poop plushie? Show me your greenhouse [CLOSED]

Cedric

• Wildcard Community

D5f_AxwV4AANSNK.jpg:large

Since I'm not a collectible guy, I wanted to give away a pretty rare poop plushie we gave out during early access launch.  Before everyone asks, I don't have more!  Since poop is used as fertilizer, I figured a good way to give my personal poop away is with pictures of your greenhouse.  Show me your cool or efficient greenhouse and I'll pick someone to send this to.

I'll pick a submission on Monday!  Show me how you use your poop!

57 minutes ago, Cedric said:

D5f_AxwV4AANSNK.jpg:large

Since I'm not a collectible guy, I wanted to give away a pretty rare poop plushie we gave out during early access launch.  Before everyone asks, I don't have more!  Since poop is used as fertilizer, I figured a good way to give my personal poop away is with pictures of your greenhouse.  Show me your cool or efficient greenhouse and I'll pick someone to send this to.

I'll pick a submission on Monday!  Show me how you use your poop!

I am a collectible guy and here is a pic of my greenhouse using some of  the new S+ structures ?. I use snow owls for their pellets and every floor is accessible via an elevator inside! 

9D16E8F6-35F8-4CC8-93D3-5042A166421F.jpeg

My Extinction Greenhouse:

Nothing too fancy, spacious for botanical diversity, minimalist and practical. A water tank reservoir provides emergency water if a pipe bursts, so the soil is always moist and fertilized with prime Snow Owl regurgitated organic material. Piping is hidden in the floor for aesthetics.

8sOgjaA.jpg

u0dANrw.jpg

Inside we have a nice botanical garden, with all the crops our extravagant lifestyle needs. We have imported plants from all Ark corners and there is even a rare Z Plant growing, providing an eerie glow inside.

0srk0vb.jpg

Supplemental light is provided by bio-luminescence from free-ranged critters, like the Glowtail, Shinehorn, Bulbdog and Featherlight. A Dodo provides those breakfast bio-eggs and a Vulture, well... poops. The Jerboa is just there to keep the others company.

VCC4z6l.jpg

2qNyBQT.jpg

Official Island server 340. My daughter did the painting. This was done the day after Homestead release. Complete with outdoor lounge below the greenhouse with private restroom (Why not have a restroom when you're giving away a Poop Plushie). Restroom has a narcoberry plant in case those that indulge needs more supplies. Wen you visit, make sure to heed the sign on the wall and " Please Flush" :P

20190503115307_1.jpg

20190503121602_1.jpg

20190503115400_1.jpg

20190503115442_1.jpg

20190503115501_1.jpg

Archived