Get Rid Of Legacy Get A New Official Cluster

AsylumX

Suggestion

Hello, 

I am a day one player and i'm currently disgusted by the toxicity the community has grown into...

I think i may have an idea that may solve 50% of the games staleness. I believe we should completely remove Legacy and turn those servers into normal officials but not at all connected to the servers that already exist nor they should be able to be opened in the future this will make the game a lot more fresh maybe the removal of a few items to prevent meshing would be good but the main factor Chairs are too useful to be taken out of the game...

Thanks for reading my suggestion

Add me on discord if you want to talk

Shayn#0803

6 replies to this server topic

https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/ark?q=legacy&sort=-players&features[2e079b9a-d6f7-11e7-8461-83e84cedb373]=true

legacy servers sorted by popularity. legacy pve is basically unofficial but with less support and features. i don't even understand why they haven't moved on. half your "success" is gotten through ill means. first pvp servers start being listed at below 10 players, but in general, those are some low numbers. wc wasting their money on these empty servers. patreonism - taking it for too long already. past due. 

More cross platform servers are needed for The Island, Scorched Earth, Aberation and both The Center and Ragnarok. There are only one of each of these for each region.

I would like to see a few at least added to the current cluster to spread out the existing player base as it frequently gets too many for the single servers to cope with.

On 5/2/2019 at 12:01 PM, AsylumX said:

Hello, 

I am a day one player and i'm currently disgusted by the toxicity the community has grown into...

I think i may have an idea that may solve 50% of the games staleness. I believe we should completely remove Legacy and turn those servers into normal officials but not at all connected to the servers that already exist nor they should be able to be opened in the future this will make the game a lot more fresh maybe the removal of a few items to prevent meshing would be good but the main factor Chairs are too useful to be taken out of the game...

Thanks for reading my suggestion

Add me on discord if you want to talk

Shayn#0803

Asylum/Shayn, I have to ask because I am honestly confused...  How can you be a day one player and comment on what the community has "grown into?"  To see a change you would've had to have been part of the community for a long time.  It is my understanding that it works that way.  So how can you make that appraisal of the ARK community?

But I do agree that legacy needs to be taken away.  It won't help THAT much, I think, but it will ease up the official network.  Except that many people will come from legacy to the new repurposed cluster and fill it right up, so it won't be just, X amount of new fresh servers for the playerbase of official to expand into.

On 5/5/2019 at 1:13 PM, TheDonn said:

Asylum/Shayn, I have to ask because I am honestly confused...  How can you be a day one player and comment on what the community has "grown into?"  To see a change you would've had to have been part of the community for a long time.  It is my understanding that it works that way.  So how can you make that appraisal of the ARK community?

But I do agree that legacy needs to be taken away.  It won't help THAT much, I think, but it will ease up the official network.  Except that many people will come from legacy to the new repurposed cluster and fill it right up, so it won't be just, X amount of new fresh servers for the playerbase of official to expand into.

Umm please reread i have been playing ark for 4 years now and i have been apart of the community since day 1 i have racked up 11000 hours so yes i have been apart of the comunity for longer than most people

Archived