best xbox one server Fun Ark | Best PVP Server of 2016 | Datacenter, 24/7, 6x Stats, Very Friendly

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Noble6David9 said:

I would like to join GT: Noble6David9

3 hours ago, Disorient3d said:

Hey please add it's Disorient3d

You have both been added, enjoy :)!

6 hours ago, Zeus73 said:

Horrible server, do not even bother. It has horrible lag. I average about 70 on officials and am lucky to get below 200 on this piece of crap.  Also it has a tribe who needed a month head start on a 6x server who just wipe everything they see. Save your time and find another server.

Sorry this was the experience you had on our server, I am doing my best to try to make the server as fast as possible, unfortunately we do not have the advantage of the official servers. I will also deal with the tribe, hope you have a good one.

On 3/11/2016 at 5:21 PM, DaGuwop said:

Fun Ark 
Best PVP Server of 2016
100% Up-Time, Very Friendly, 24/7, 6x Stats/Taming/etc.

Gamertag - SouthPhoenix769

Server Name - Funark 24 7 PVP 6x

( Add Gamertag to join game directly. Please allow 10 mins - 3 hrs MAX to be added back, you may also post your Gamertag in this thread )

Great community with great people, if you love to have fun, play PVP and build out your craziest dreams. You have come to the right server! This server is running at a datacenter with more than 350mb/s download speed. If you have any issues, please don't hesitate to contact me directly or put a chat in the server. Also, please report any "douchy" players that are ruining everyones fun in the world chat. Look froward to having you join our Ark Community!

Added the server, can't wait to play! Can I start a tribe for myself and some friends?

This server is fun only because the rates are set high.  After  joining turns out there has been a tribe established for about a month or more, they have taken all the key locations and setup their bases. On top of volcano mountain they have turrets placed so don't bother trying to gather metal there. On top of all that the "alpha tribe" goes around destroying every new players  base and flattens them. The ping has been averaging 200+ and often has max ping of 275, making it nearly impossible to get anything accomplished. 

Kind of bummed this morning. I've been playing on this sever for around 3 days with a few other people. Yes... It's been laggy at times but it's not unplayable. It's been pretty fun, we built a decent base up and I spent most of yesterday afternoon building a pretty big defense wall around our fort. We've been focusing on trying to up our defenses until we are leveled high enough to make some of the stuff to tame more powerful dinos and make better weapons.

All good and fun until I wake up this morning to hear that a certain tribe, Happy Workers, came last night around 1am to not raid our fort... But to complete demolish EVERYTHING because they "wanted our land". 

They came with a giga and a whole lot of explosives to completely flatten our base.

Yes, this is a pvp server, yes we fully expected to be raided and things damaged/stolen at night but this....

This tribe is like those max level players who hang out around the newb zones and just pick them off nonstop until the newbs quit. They are literally making it impossible for anyone to challenge them.

This isn't pvp. What's the point if you smash out all your competition before they are even remotely close to being on the same level as you? What's the challenge in that???

Seriously, worst kind of trolls ever.

On Thursday, March 10, 2016 at 6:21 PM, DaGuwop said:

Fun Ark 
Best PVP Server of 2016

( Add Gamertag to join game directly. Please allow 10 mins - 3 hrs MAX to be added back, you may also post your Gamertag in this thread )

Great community with great people, if you love to have fun, play PVP and build out your craziest dreams. You have come to the right server! This server is running at a datacenter with more than 350mb/s download speed. If you have any issues, please don't hesitate to contact me directly or put a chat in the server. Also, please report any "douchy" players that are ruining everyones fun in the world chat. Look froward to having you join our Ark Community!

hi I'm very interested my gt is xXHypNaTiiZeXx

On Thursday, March 10, 2016 at 6:21 PM, DaGuwop said:

Fun Ark 
Best PVP Server of 2016

hi I'm interested in joining ur server gt xXHypNaTiiZeXx

I suggest this server to anyone. This is one dedicated server that doesn't lag uncontrollably. Alpha tribes don't mess with you if you don't mess with them (volcano is blocked off but eh plenty more spawns.) One this is the lack of rules. In my opinion the only rule should be is no spamming foundations or structures in building spots to prevent building. That's in my opinion. The server is great. Alpha tribes are super nice. Would recommend. 9/10

I would like to no what you have to do that would  take "a couple days to a week" to do maintenance and to the point where no one can play but your self ( tribe -Savages ) because in all honesty I think you guys feel a threatthreatened by some of the upcoming tribes and there "getting to big" and so you have to take the server down to clear them because you guys can't do it while everyone is online and in real time 

Archived