PVE fixed?

CaptainGiggs

28 minutes ago, Lycan187u said:

u have no idea how breeding works do ya? you say stupid ppl hmm ur pvp logic doesn't mean poop xD  in order to breed super dinos u need to have lots of clean females u cant just hatch 1-2 eggs its all in the math bud look up this video -how to breed super dinos or ask a pro like some of the forum guys that breed for stats this is a pve convo btw nobody asked about a pvp server if ur alpha an a breeder then tell me this is ok to do this mass breeding for stats common man ;)on my crossark 8 pvp server we was alpha hatching hmm 20-30 wyvern an 10 -20 rex on a daily basis trying to get muts on our bloodline so yes a bob can only have few dino in fear of wipe...

Sweet Christ, use punctuation. My eyes got cancer from reading this.

And i was simply saying you don’t need a hundred of the same dino for breeding. I included pvp because you have to be much more careful and selective compared to pvE, where there’s no danger and you can breed 24/7.

I had some pretty damn good boss dinos and i always killed the parents to reserve space, a concept pvE seems to always have trouble with.

And for your information, i’m not stupid. I was doing extremely well by myself with breeding  and tek until i got meshed by a tribe speaking Mandarin ?

1 hour ago, MackTheKnife said:

Nobody should have more than 100 dinos of one kind, that’s just absurd. Even from breeding boss dinos, i never had more than 10. I felt safe enough on pvp to the point where i killed parents the parents and kept breeding from the next 2 children. So on pvE there’s no excuse for having 50 rexes and 50 brontos.

But, as is with the fallacy of giving stupid people freedom, they can “do what they want”. lol

hundreds apon hundreds of stegos man haha

13 hours ago, MackTheKnife said:

Sweet Christ, use punctuation. My eyes got cancer from reading this.

And i was simply saying you don’t need a hundred of the same dino for breeding. I included pvp because you have to be much more careful and selective compared to pvE, where there’s no danger and you can breed 24/7.

I had some pretty damn good boss dinos and i always killed the parents to reserve space, a concept pvE seems to always have trouble with.

And for your information, i’m not stupid. I was doing extremely well by myself with breeding  and tek until i got meshed by a tribe speaking Mandarin ?

I breed rexes(and other stuff) on PvE and I use 250 female rexes every 2 days to make fert eggs with. Without those it would take a long time to get mutations but now I get new hp or melee mutation every 1-2hatchings

11 hours ago, Oli4 said:

I breed rexes(and other stuff) on PvE and I use 250 female rexes every 2 days to make fert eggs with. Without those it would take a long time to get mutations but now I get new hp or melee mutation every 1-2hatchings

We use 400 female rexes in an alt tribe inside our own building for breeding and still miss stat mutations. If we were sticking with it, we would double that by cloning rexes for 2 days. Our ally breeds gigas and bumped his non mut female count from 300 to 500 in a week doing the same thing. Now he’s hitting 1-4 mutations per hatch easily. It’s all about numbers for mutations. This 100 female crap won’t get you anywhere fast and you’ll never compete. 

8 hours ago, flamron said:

We use 400 female rexes in an alt tribe inside our own building for breeding and still miss stat mutations. If we were sticking with it, we would double that by cloning rexes for 2 days. Our ally breeds gigas and bumped his non mut female count from 300 to 500 in a week doing the same thing. Now he’s hitting 1-4 mutations per hatch easily. It’s all about numbers for mutations. This 100 female crap won’t get you anywhere fast and you’ll never compete. 

Thats what I'm saying.. You need large number of females to get stuff done with the current rates(mutation chance+breed/cd settings).

FYI: you should be careful with using alt tribes as I've heard people got wiped for it before

19 hours ago, Oli4 said:

Thats what I'm saying.. You need large number of females to get stuff done with the current rates(mutation chance+breed/cd settings).

FYI: you should be careful with using alt tribes as I've heard people got wiped for it before

Meh. Who cares at this point. Honestly think being wiped for dumb poop like that would be a godsend some days. We’re mostly done with Ark as it is, that would really simplify things. Lol

Archived