PVE fixed?

CaptainGiggs

20 minutes ago, BertNoobians said:

tame cap is slowly coming back because wildcard doesnt understand that they have to lower the tribe tame cap to 250 and wipe tribes that still store dinos on several servers.

My tribe mates already found several tribes already trying to cap the server with 200+ Rex in the base, not in the cryopod.

Shame wildcard is turning a blind eye on such creature.

19 minutes ago, Kristofer said:

Kinda missing the point that fill server with 200 5 minute tames compared to raising stats on rexes that take 5 days to raise.

I can clone 50-100 rexes a day on 20 cloners. Low level female takes a few hours to clone. Bang out multiple sets on extinction and you have a tribe cap full of rexes in a couple days easy. No difference other than Wildcard being dumb as hell when it comes to understanding the difference between breeder tribes and box tribes. 

1 minute ago, Austria said:

Can i report this for spam easy dinos. Pve official Xbox Ragnarok

Screenshot_20190502-175711~2-360x205.png

U can report all you want but I don't see a issue barely 100 dino there  instead of reporting people why don't you try talking to the tribe...ask to cryo few tames maybe everyone now wants to report ppl on offical if u ask me wc has opened a can of worms with the coc o no someone has more tames than me I'm report them then wc will wipe them countless hours of breeding gone in a second what right do u have to do this to anyone really let's see your base ....God I love legacy haha 

2 hours ago, BertNoobians said:

tame cap is slowly coming back because wildcard doesnt understand that they have to lower the tribe tame cap to 250 and wipe tribes that still store dinos on several servers.

Console only has 200 tame cap and we still are capped. I think a bit more dilligence needs to be taken in addition to your suggestion

43 minutes ago, d1nk said:

Console only has 200 tame cap and we still are capped. I think a bit more dilligence needs to be taken in addition to your suggestion

maybe console also has a lower global tame cap ?

right now i am only using 170 rexes to mutate my stats. i would be fine with a 250 limit. im aiming low so maybe wildcard will put it on 350 or 400 at least.

1 hour ago, d1nk said:

Weird. PS4 has 500 cap per tribe.

23 minutes ago, BertNoobians said:

maybe console also has a lower global tame cap ?

Yea. PC has 9500, console only gets 5500 last I seen.

52 minutes ago, AngrySaltire said:

Yeah it was definitely lower in EA, either 200 or 250 as you say, I think it was 250 and then they uped it to 500.

Yep. They went 200 then right before release they went to 225 or 250 then at official release they jumped it to 500 which is overkill as far as I'm concerned. 250 would be plenty for utility, boss, and breeding dino's. Anything else just promotes yard ornaments and additional server lag and in console basically limits a server to 11 tribes. 

6 hours ago, Lycan187u said:

U can report all you want but I don't see a issue barely 100 dino there  instead of reporting people why don't you try talking to the tribe...ask to cryo few tames maybe everyone now wants to report ppl on offical if u ask me wc has opened a can of worms with the coc o no someone has more tames than me I'm report them then wc will wipe them countless hours of breeding gone in a second what right do u have to do this to anyone really let's see your base ....God I love legacy haha 

Nobody should have more than 100 dinos of one kind, that’s just absurd. Even from breeding boss dinos, i never had more than 10. I felt safe enough on pvp to the point where i killed parents the parents and kept breeding from the next 2 children. So on pvE there’s no excuse for having 50 rexes and 50 brontos.

But, as is with the fallacy of giving stupid people freedom, they can “do what they want”. lol

1 hour ago, MackTheKnife said:

Nobody should have more than 100 dinos of one kind, that’s just absurd. Even from breeding boss dinos, i never had more than 10. I felt safe enough on pvp to the point where i killed parents the parents and kept breeding from the next 2 children. So on pvE there’s no excuse for having 50 rexes and 50 brontos.

But, as is with the fallacy of giving stupid people freedom, they can “do what they want”. lol

u have no idea how breeding works do ya? you say stupid ppl hmm ur pvp logic doesn't mean poop xD  in order to breed super dinos u need to have lots of clean females u cant just hatch 1-2 eggs its all in the math bud look up this video -how to breed super dinos or ask a pro like some of the forum guys that breed for stats this is a pve convo btw nobody asked about a pvp server if ur alpha an a breeder then tell me this is ok to do this mass breeding for stats common man ;)on my crossark 8 pvp server we was alpha hatching hmm 20-30 wyvern an 10 -20 rex on a daily basis trying to get muts on our bloodline so yes a bob can only have few dino in fear of wipe...

Archived