Fresh NA Server | No Rules 24/7 PVP (x6 H/E/T + 3x Weight)

Started a brand new and fresh server that is for quick PVP'ing and building up so come one, come all!

The rates are as follows:

6x Gather, 6x EXP, 6x Tame, 3x Weight for players and dinos. 1.0 Difficulty. Also there is 6x Crop growth speed for farmers and 6x Eggs laying and ~3x dino breeding/raising.

To join just send a friend request and message to my gamertag that I will be playing on to join from: ST1 Pain.

If I don't respond right away, just send a friendly follow up message and ill add you. Please bring friends!

Remember, anything goes, but be wary of what you do :)

On 3/9/2016 at 6:55 PM, ST1 said:

Started a brand new and fresh server that is for quick PVP'ing and building up so come one, come all!

The rates are as follows:

6x Gather, 6x EXP, 6x Tame, 3x Weight for players and dinos. 1.0 Difficulty. Also there is 6x Crop growth speed for farmers and 6x Eggs laying and ~3x dino breeding/raising.

To join just send a friend request and message to my gamertag that I will be playing on to join from: ST1 Pain.

If I don't respond right away, just send a friendly follow up message and ill add you. Please bring friends!

Remember, anything goes, but be wary of what you do :)

The torpor for wild dinos is way too high. It took me roughly 30 tranks each for two level 60 ankylos and almost 200 tranks for a level 80 bronto that had 10,000 torpor and just 1,100 weight which made it not worth the effort. the bronto even though level 80 only tamed out to be +14 = 94 because taming effectiveness was only at like 39% because he almost died by the time the tranks finally got him down

Archived