Found this under a "pillar" of small rocks. Any ideas?

XGNDiesel7

I was exploring the highlands on Ragnarok the other day just north of the little bay by a ruined tower. I found a small pillar of stones that looked as if they had been stacked there or something. I don't think it could've been a player who made it as these rocks were stacked like 6 or 7 high and came up to about head high to a Moschops or so. I decided to pick them up and found the symbol in the picture on the ground v right under the column. I am curious as to what i stumbled upon... Anyone have any insight or ideas???

Capture+_2019-05-02-02-18-34.png

8 hours ago, XGNDiesel7 said:

I was exploring the highlands on Ragnarok the other day just north of the little bay by a ruined tower. I found a small pillar of stones that looked as if they had been stacked there or something. I don't think it could've been a player who made it as these rocks were stacked like 6 or 7 high and came up to about head high to a Moschops or so. I decided to pick them up and found the symbol in the picture on the ground v right under the column. I am curious as to what i stumbled upon... Anyone have any insight or ideas???

Capture+_2019-05-02-02-18-34.png

1 hour ago, Cymas said:

I can tell you the pile of rocks is called a cairn, they are generally used as memorials or landmarks. Can't speak for the symbol but tbf the image isn't a very clear one. That could be bigfoot for all we know. :P 

They're clues for the Puzzle Dungeon

Archived