Event schedule??

Ameh

Hey everyone! I was looking for a list of upcoming events so I can prepare for them. It seems every year the events are different? I see there wasn’t even a Halloween event last year. I REALLY hope there is one. 

Does anyone know what events there will be? Or somewhere I can see the schedule? Not knowing until last minute is very hard on me. 

Thanks in advance!

I love the events as well but I have come to never expect WC to do anything.  They probably have the worst record I have ever been through for lack of planning, lack of announcing and the event usually hits a hiccup somewhere in it, even the last Easter event  needed a patch (and Raptor Clause got nerfed...).  I would love to plan my time off for map drops but they have never made a delivery date.

• Wildcard Community

Before there was a lot more manual work involved in setting up events, so the feasibility of doing an event really depended on what we had going on at the moment in terms of workload.  Most of the events are set up on an automated system now - making it much easier to have consistent events going forward.

On 5/2/2019 at 9:01 PM, Cedric said:

Before there was a lot more manual work involved in setting up events, so the feasibility of doing an event really depended on what we had going on at the moment in terms of workload.  Most of the events are set up on an automated system now - making it much easier to have consistent events going forward.

Do you have a list of the confirmed events in the automated system available for the community to prepare kibble, etc, for?

• 8 months later...
On 5/3/2019 at 12:01 PM, Cedric said:

Thank You @Cedric you post explaining how events were manual and are now automated give us some insight into how this works. Its the cool things to learn along the way. I guess as a community we always expect you to snap your fingers and we get what we ask for, not realising the amount of work goes into it behind the scenes. We only see the end result.

Archived