RATE MY TRADE.

DmpTrkDrvr

I traded a mastercraft hatchet with 155 dur and 190 dmg and 90 raptor kibble for a level 6 female quetzal.. ( Kibble tamed)

Please note:  I play alone on a official  pve server 541.

I have 11 raptors and after the trade still had 84 raptor kibble and a really good journeyman  hatchet.. (140/172)

Let me know what you think of the trade.. 

Please don't direct your comment at the previous posters.. Direct all comments to me and please No one is right or wrong,  because  anything is only worth what someone will pay.  FOR ME it was worth it.  

Thanks in advance

Xbone:Tater Poutine 

• Volunteer Moderator

I think it was a good trade, especially if you do not have a Q yet.  And, with that Q, if you put a Q cage on it and prep correctly, you can tame more very easily.

I think the kibble is a no brainer.  That hatchet will be harder to replace, but if you get a beaver and/or mammoth for wood/thatch and a doed for stone, you will hardly every miss it, if ever; plus the Journeyman is really close as it is.

So yes, good trade.

57 minutes ago, d1nk said:

Sorry but.. 4/10

We used to sell quetz for roughly 500 cp (which I would rather have a Mc pick/axe) and they would be 20+, or people would pay us 300-400 to rent our cage to tame one

If you didn't have one, don't worry too much about it ! Now you can make it back easy and catch another easier

Yes as I didn't have one and play alone it was a large task for me to get one..  Now that I have one I am more than capable of getting a second..  the cementing paste price is interesting with beaver dams full of CP.. that price might go up ;-) Thanks everyone so far for your input I feel good about it..  

have a great day Survivors. 

27 minutes ago, TouchedChimp said:

Some guys in a tribe I was kinda passing through asked for a quetz for cp. He got told 11k cp for a low level. So yeah. I think that was a good and fair trade and it could be worse lol. Lucky guy. 

Guild mate sold a lvl 40 for 5k cp on official Xb1

@DmpTrkDrvr wwasn't trying to be negative just going by what I've sold a few for ! Cp price will for sure go up 

First q by ur self gz man :) life changes now .. go harvest some metal ! Haha much better with q and anky

1 hour ago, d1nk said:

Sorry but.. 4/10

We used to sell quetz for roughly 500 cp (which I would rather have a Mc pick/axe) and they would be 20+, or people would pay us 300-400 to rent our cage to tame one

If you didn't have one, don't worry too much about it ! Now you can make it back easy and catch another easier

500 cp?  You guys not have frogs?  That's like 10 minutes in the woods with a frog.  I would buy every quetzal you could produce at 500 each lol 

And yes, i would absolutely give a hatchet and some spare kibble or a quetzal, especially if I didn't have one.  I wouldn't take a level 6 if I had a few already, but for a starting bird, that's a damn good deal I'd say.  

Just now, D4u2s0t said:

500 cp?  You guys not have frogs?  That's like 10 minutes in the woods with a frog.  I would buy every quetzal you could produce at 500 each lol 

We do, and tonnes of cp. At the time cp was rare and expensive, we had over 10 quetz extra (6 of us, we all had our own q and the 10 extra)

We also didn't want to gouge, more helping the others. I personally caught 3-4 quetz for newer tribes, as you can tell we had a monopoly on quetz for awhile lol

14 minutes ago, d1nk said:

Guild mate sold a lvl 40 for 5k cp on official Xb1

@DmpTrkDrvr wwasn't trying to be negative just going by what I've sold a few for ! Cp price will for sure go up 

First q by ur self gz man :) life changes now .. go harvest some metal ! Haha much better with q and anky

Don't worry I didn't think that..   you are more than welcome to give your opinion I did ask for it. Thanks for that.

34 minutes ago, d1nk said:

We do, and tonnes of cp. At the time cp was rare and expensive, we had over 10 quetz extra (6 of us, we all had our own q and the 10 extra)

We also didn't want to gouge, more helping the others. I personally caught 3-4 quetz for newer tribes, as you can tell we had a monopoly on quetz for awhile lol

That makes more sense then.  Helping is always good! 

• Volunteer Moderator
2 hours ago, d1nk said:

Oops....I have a bunch of Qs just for me.  :D

Speed Q, battle Q, heavy hauler Q, fast attack Q, gunship Q(for killing Gigas that don't want to take their bath), a trapping Q.

• 10 months later...

Archived