PVE Tek Storage Exploit - Element dust stolen

Oieru

Sometimes the quetz platform + chair works too for geting out of bases, around 1 month ago i was flying with an argy and doedi to base and got teleported in someone's base ( around 50-75 walls above and 30-40 foundations to the right ) luckly i had cryos with me and i cryoed them but i was still stuck inside so i asked a tribemate to come and pick me up with a chair, i sit on it trough the wall and than get up and was outside ( lost around 2.5k weight stone on doedi but at least i didn't got stuck for good xD ).
Edit: Found this guy's post that shows exactly where i was teleported and from where 

• 2 weeks later...

Griefing - Locked TEK not enough

Hello everyone,

now I just want to warn as many people as possible as since the last update, others are capable of entering any base by meshing/bugging through, unfortunately that is not the worst. IF any of you uses TEK Dedicated Storage, Tek Rep, Cryofridge and most of other tek things, BE SURE TO HAVE IT "PIN LOCKED".

Unfortunatelly I know about 4+ server and 20+ people that got robbed of all their creatures and resources in a single night.

If your TEK is only LOCKED anyone outside of your tribe can easily acces it and steal what is in, we tested it at the DED storages and cryos.. It is sad and needs to be dealth with.. hopefully soon.

I do not want more players ending like us, playing for so long, farming, having fun and then one day you just log on, your body died for no reason, your ded storages/cryo empty... The whole year of gameplay is like.. lost..

Take care! Lock lock and HAPPY SURVIVING! 

• Volunteer Moderator

@Kikamon Thanks for the heads up. I merged your thread here because I believe they are related. That being said, outside of the known issue with the Tek Storage, I tested just now on officials and was unable to access locked Cryofridges or anything else outside of the "Withdrawal" option of the Tek Storage. Perhaps you could add more details? For example,  what type of server, what is your tribe governance, or anything you think could be relevant?

We play on Extin 454, PvE, and we tried aswell.. tested but only worked for Tek Storages to steal. I have no possible explanation to how they stole from Cryo Fridges/Tek Reps, nor how people just enter anyones base.. But since it is happening to many on different server, there needs to be a bug.. We were trying to figure out a lot of ways.. May tek suits.. rock drakes.. etc. But no luck so far, All were thinking about is meshing under with some flyers but we dont know that so cant test, nor want to..

Otherwise it is just me and husband in my tribe.. well it was during the robbery time.. BUT now we added our friends in and we are switching so there is someone online every time of the day.. Hoping not to get hit again.. we do not have much left but still.. After they took 3k+ ele, 200k + dust, 4k+ poly and 20k+ shards and some dinos.. its just sad..

I would love to give more details or explain it but our testing have not gotten any further..

Tbh I just feel disappointed.. or mad.. Like all we worked for the last year is gone, even though it is just a game, us, our friends and dozen of players played hours per days to get the stuff they have just lost in instant, with no possible refund it seems..

Other servers I know got hit : Island 77 PvE, Abbe 223 Pve, Extin 457 PvE

I just hope people get to know and protect themselves from this.. and I hope it gets fixed..

• 11 months later...

Archived