Community Crunch 179: Eggcellent Adventure Ending, Social Roundup, and New Sponsored Mods!

StudioWildcard

I lost my character after you guys ended the easter stuff yesterday.. currently can't see status of my ticket I'm gonna lose all my stuff if i don't get this handled how long will it take to get my character back or i loose millions of hours of hard work this is nuts,, I'm being meshed right now to i can't even help I'm not happy right now i won't lie...

Edited by Skitty613

12 minutes ago, Greatchawhee said:

Often these  comments get filled with people using consoles, who then complain about a industry wide problem with consoles. Mods. "We want mods" If you truly want mods play on a PC. This is one if the benefits of a PC. Consoles have benefits to using them, mods is not one of them. 

Yeah well with no roadmap for future development the console community will die off without content. So if they can't give console mods then they better be moving towards something soon or it won't matter. Even being able to edit the ini has gotten stale.

Since y'all stated that y'all would consider polls I think a poll should be made for each platform for an official server wipe. I also think that survival of the fittest should be brought up to date and brought to consoles. It's a great fun game but it just doesn't have any players because of the lack of updates. Would love some sort of response to see what y'all are thinking about these ideas!

Can you make it to where the meganeura are like 5x bigger or bigger to the point to where u can tame and ride them also can you add a titanasoldier king and leech king the titanasoldier king will have a ant mound that produces sand and small amounts of cementing paste but to tame it is the same as the giant bee also the leech king will be a giant leech that has a 1% chance of giving the attacking target mega rabies none of them will be breedable but only the leech king will need saddle

I love this game and have played 100s of hours on official and then unofficial.  But as a console player I'm hanging up my tek rifle. The lag is just too heavy and most of my friends have moved on. I would absolutely be back for an Ark2 as I feel this game has been so innovative and fun. But unfortunately, cryopods did not fix my performance issues. 

On 5/1/2019 at 12:36 PM, Malak said:

Yeah well with no roadmap for future development the console community will die off without content. So if they can't give console mods then they better be moving towards something soon or it won't matter. Even being able to edit the ini has gotten stale.

Adding to that, they'd make so much more money by adding stuff to console. How do you get money? Hmm....oh yeah, make stuff! New stuff!

On 4/30/2019 at 2:23 AM, Arkaholic said:

Bloom/Lightshafts/Fov settings in console options menu please..

you know what, i thing its so hard for wildcard, so i repeat what they said :

While I agree, a S.E. ascension would be epic, I don't want anyone to get their hopes up here.  Ascension cinematics use a ton of team resources (for months) and for the company, the story is complete for S.S.  Ascension end cinematics and boss fights are amazing, but it would probably be better to invest those resources elsewhere on other content.

change just for "Light, bloom and others".. so, they do nothing, game suggestion do nothing they do what they want to to do before "game suggestion"