Automatic Folder tab showing dino stats upon taming

Aushegun

Suggestion

It would be a nice feature, if their was an uneditable folder automatically created in your dino once it tames, listing all of its stats at that time.  I'm aware that there is computer software out there that will figure out what the stats were in your dino. But when you play on console, I really don't want a laptop sitting next to me just so I can check the original stats, in the event I forgot to right them down.

Would be a great help to breeders, and I would like to imagine not to hard to implement.

2 replies to this server topic

Honestly this would be awesome. 

Either as a folder, separate tab, or otherwise included- it would be nice to be able to simply pull up and reference the information. 

I know a lot of people simply reference the info in folders on the main page, however they are deleted when an animal is crypoded, which means that 'breeders' have to be left out all the time, and if you breed a large variety... that just adds to the dino count. 

Whereas having a hard set location for that information, you could cryo them in between breeding periods to lower the count and the lag. 

*this is from an xbox players perspective where mods and such are not available to host this information - and you are right, having a seperate device or paper pad to work with just gets a little excessive some times. 

Archived