Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Naterrrliee

Lost Character

Maintenance happened on two of our main servers a couple days ago, we signed on tonight to play and our characters don't appear to exist. We(tribe) have all tried getting on to both servers, but it just gives us the create a character screen. Nothing under the download character option, no we hadn't transferred characters around, we have no idea why this has happened. I'm submitting a ticket now to Support but I know that they don't tend to answer particularly quick so was wondering if anyone else had encountered this problem and if you'd found any way we can fix this?

FIX FOUND: Search for your server manually instead of through favourites, should work! :) Props to my tribe member for thinking of telling me to give that a go lol 

FOUND A SOLUTION!!!!! 
Search for your server manually, NOT through the favourite section. Worked for me just now, fingers crossed it'll work for you! [emoji4]
I was the only one, main server is the island and i was on scorched.
Thx, i ll try it asap and reply if it worked or not

Sadly your SOL. Nothing you can do about it. This has been a bug for ages. Since you made a new character your stuff in the old character is still owned by him. Sorry to hear it’s still happening.

I quit official because of this exact thing. Found an unofficial server where if it happens I don’t need to worry too much about it. Seems to not happen as much over there as it does on official either.

My character has disappeared, I was in Abberation and it started to laugh so I stood still and waited but it times out, I was in my base with doors closed so I know my character was safe, but everyone I go to load in, it just goes to the character creation screen. I was lvl 93, playing on a page custom cluster so the lobby owner could spawn me in armour weapons structures etc but he can't magic me up a lvl 93 character, what can I do

I recently transferred my character onto an extinction server to then get some gachas and enforcer blueprints, when the server then crashes and rolls back to before I transferred to the server, resulting in my character being lost. I'm a solo tribe; so this is more tedious, considering all of the effort I've put into levelling my character up and getting tekgrams. What do I do?

2 hours ago, xKSWx said:

I recently transferred my character onto an extinction server to then get some gachas and enforcer blueprints, when the server then crashes and rolls back to before I transferred to the server, resulting in my character being lost. I'm a solo tribe; so this is more tedious, considering all of the effort I've put into levelling my character up and getting tekgrams. What do I do?

First of all you need to post in the Xbox forums rather than the PS4 ones

Lost my charecter yesterday after the boss fight me and my friends where doing abb hard boss and when we finished and joined back server kicked everyone off and when we all joined we all couldn't get our charecters back. I want my charecter and all engrams i used to have plz

I used the transmitter to transfer from my aberration to extinction and an error code popped up saying character transfer error. I have screen shots of the error and video clip of the incident. I also have some screen shots of tek grams I had and character lvl etc. would really appreciate getting character restored or anything as I had imprinted tames and most tek grams and hours of gameplay after losing my first character months back. Thanks 

I lost my character while transfering

Dear Wildcard Team, i lost my Character while transfering from server island312 to server ragnarok880 with 20k hard Polymer in my inventory. The Problem is that i am the only admin and owner in my tribe and i cant get into my tribe anymore. could you help me to get my Character back he was lvl 103 with almost every Tek engram learned.

On 4/16/2019 at 8:58 AM, Stevenreese1998 said:

Now the transfer was broke last night and alot of us lost all our tames and items when transferring 

So did they even get back to you, they only replaced 15 of almost 100 dinos of mine and acted like I should have full capability of getting around and making cryo pods and getting eggs to hatch after I lost everything smh idk how stupid they could be but here I am with a fraction of what I had, and made me look like a liar to my tribe when I said I'd merged on abb and create a great base so now they dont play with me. Thank you wildcard