Raising baby Gacha

Reno00

• 1 month later...

im just throwing pack of stones, gacha will pick it up, and 6-8k stone its enough for about 10% rise, and after that it will eat from thouth. in that case u dont need to be in render zone. but without event its pain in the ass to raise it, even raising giga is easier. and even if baby gacha can produce dust, after some time it will atomatical change type of production. i tamed about 30 gachas and none of them produces dust... 

On 9/19/2020 at 3:22 AM, sjskdjkfa said:

no food. Repeat: they feed themselves as long as they are not picking up something else.

I have not bred Gachas yet , but I am planning to in the future. This thread have lots of things that is confusing to me.
So if someone can just sum all this up.

1. So in baby stage you give them NO food at all ? Just keep them rendered ? Without any parent present ?
2. At juvi stage they need food in a trough , but what is best then in the trough ? Berries ? Or Seeds ? 
3. Does Juvi and upwards eat kibble , if there are kibble in the troughs ?

Gachas are very easy to raise if you follow the rules.

- from popping to juvenile dont feed them or allow them to pick anything up, that includes poop from any creature in range. As this will trigger food stat depletion and eventually starvation.

- you must not leave rendering distance or disconnect before they are juvenile (10% matured) as they will die.

- once they are juvenile they will eat from troughs but will drain food at accelerated rate until fully grown. I think this accounts for anecdotal accounts of 40% matured gachas expiring when not in rendering distance. Keep a close eye on troughs because they sometimes favour troughs even when moved.

I have raised many gachas using these rules which I found on the internet after hand feeding my first baby until 100% matured (I'll never get that time back).

7 hours ago, Wikus said:

I have not bred Gachas yet , but I am planning to in the future. This thread have lots of things that is confusing to me.
So if someone can just sum all this up.

1. So in baby stage you give them NO food at all ? Just keep them rendered ? Without any parent present ?
2. At juvi stage they need food in a trough , but what is best then in the trough ? Berries ? Or Seeds ? 
3. Does Juvi and upwards eat kibble , if there are kibble in the troughs ?

1. that is correct just render, no parents needed

2. once they hit 10% if they are far from troughs they will continue to not need food, else if they are near troughs they will mow down your troughs -sooo don't leave them near troughs, unless you want to leave render once you've got juvi gachas then move them near the troughs

3. idk personally I'd just keep them away from the troughs and everything else the whole time if i were to try this again...

• 1 month later...

Archived