help plz crafting skill

Kodking194

10 hours ago, Kodking194 said:

i decided to try and figure out how to change the menu settings to raise how much crafting skill is improved apon per level, nothing seems to work. so i need your help plz. i need to find out so i can increase my own crafting skill and my gachas.

what platform are you on? if you're on xbox, then go to the main menu>Host/Local>Advanced>go down, you'll see something like 'Player stats affinity' or something like that, then you'll see something for tames, just go to the slider that corresponds to crafting skill, click on the text box, and type in however much you want to increase the rate (higher the number, higher the stat) and do this for every part that's related to stats

4 hours ago, Techsupport said:

what platform are you on? if you're on xbox, then go to the main menu>Host/Local>Advanced>go down, you'll see something like 'Player stats affinity' or something like that, then you'll see something for tames, just go to the slider that corresponds to crafting skill, click on the text box, and type in however much you want to increase the rate (higher the number, higher the stat) and do this for every part that's related to stats

i on ps4 and there is no crafting skill in the stats on the menu

Archived