warning for console players "character transfer"

Kodking194

i have made a revolutionary discovery that will save console players from losing their characters and items. this only helps for single player.so if you transfer your characters, items and tames through the obelisk or beacon and want to to transfer to another map say island-abberation what ever you do don't log out, if you have your stuff in the obelisk when u logout everyhting will dissapear. so once you put your stuff into the beacon go straight to the other map and get it out and you will be fine. just what ever you do dont get out of the game or log out of your profile before grabbing your stuff out of the obelisk. hope this helps you guys.

Guest BubbaCrawfish

I find the larger issue for people trying to switch between maps is they come back to the map as they instantly download the character without realizing they have to go out to the main menu and fire up the next map...

On 4/29/2019 at 1:07 PM, Guest BubbaCrawfish said:

I find the larger issue for people trying to switch between maps is they come back to the map as they instantly download the character without realizing they have to go out to the main menu and fire up the next map...

But they are still logged in. You dont close the game, when you change the map. Right?

Archived