Ps4 Classic PvP cluster

GamingInstinctsX

Suggestion

Ark on the ps4 is in dire need of a new official PvP cluster to play on. It's been a a long time since small tribes released. The introduction of Classic PvP on PC would be a great idea to bring to console to revive, and refresh the community. If not Classic PvP, a new cluster of any kind to bring back Ark players who have quit and add an interesting new fresh cluster. I really like the concept of classic however as it greatly mixes up the meta but I've heard people say "it won't come to console, console can't support 25 man tribes". And "conquest didn't come to console, what makes you think Classic will?" This I do not believe is true because on official people play in mega tribes. Please add a new cluster to ps4/console.

1 reply to this server topic

On 4/28/2019 at 11:47 PM, GamingInstinctsX said:

Ark on the ps4 is in dire need of a new official PvP cluster to play on. It's been a a long time since small tribes released. The introduction of Classic PvP on PC would be a great idea to bring to console to revive, and refresh the community. If not Classic PvP, a new cluster of any kind to bring back Ark players who have quit and add an interesting new fresh cluster. I really like the concept of classic however as it greatly mixes up the meta but I've heard people say "it won't come to console, console can't support 25 man tribes". And "conquest didn't come to console, what makes you think Classic will?" This I do not believe is true because on official people play in mega tribes. Please add a new cluster to ps4/console.

I strongley agree

Console can support 25 man tribes i have 134 people in my tribe

Archived