Event reapers

Kai905

Suggestion

I feel that reaper queens during events should be coloured like every other dino in the game.

People spend entire events down there trying to find one... my tribemate and i have been fortunate enough to get a few this easter event but i’ve seen alottt of people talking about going down anywhere from 5 to 11 times and have nothing to show for it. It can take hours to find a decent level , then 12 more hours online til it pops out just to see its plain over and over again. Atleast if the queens were coloured like their babies would be people could take what they find and be happy with something. 

3 replies to this server topic

I agree, that would suck, but with them actually showing up as colours everyone wouldn't have to get knocked up by the same queen. You would be able to pick and choose. And decent people might find a high level they don't personally want and call it out for others who might. Then some people like yourself who spent 48 hours in game waiting for babies to pop not including the time you spent getting xp and getting the high level to pop wouldn't be disappointed. 

Archived