Suggestion

Summary: when the ARK started landing one malfunctioned and landed on an alien planet

Full Story: when the Survivors finally killed the King Titan and got the ARKs to land something went wrong with one and it went off course traveling through space for a while until it entered the atmosphere of an alien planet but when landing the ARK broke into fragments and started to leak element. After Crash: it seems like humans have tried to colonize the plant but it looks as though they were wiped out leaving behind obelisks and some ruins and there are notes all over the map hopefully they will tell you how or why they were wiped out. Will you be able to kill the King of this planet and find your way back home?

Heres the link to the map: https://imgur.com/a/y5Nk3uF

LAND BIOMES:

SOUTHERN LANDS:

The Fragment:
a fragment of the ARK main player spawn its is in the southwestern corner with the Redwood Jungle to the north and the Element Swamp to the east.

Redwood Jungle:
a mix of redwood forests of earth and the native jungles of the planet the Silent Sea to the north and the Element Swamp and the West Quicksand Shores to the east.

The Great Chasm: 
home and nest of the Chasm Crawlers with a river at its bottom in the Crystal Desert it starts at the shores of the Chained Islands.

The Crystal Desert:
a beautiful desert made of grains of crystal instead of sand it is in the southeast corner to the west is the Element Swamp, Hidden Plains, and the East Quick Sand Shores and to the west is the Chained Islands and the Stone Field.

Element Swamp:
it is an area of land where element leaked out from the fragment it is a harsh and barren landscape with both pure and corrupted liquid element there are many caves under it that allows safe passage under the swamp and home to many mutants.

Quicksand Shores:
there are both western and eastern parts of this biomes it is full of quicksand pits.

Hidden Plains:
full of tall grass and a few trees here and there home to the trapdoor spider and other creatures that hide in plain sight.

NORTHERN LANDS:

Fields of Insanity:
it is where the main nest of the Hive Mind is located

Caves of Insanity:
it is a cave system that has branches and entrances in the Electromagnetic Plain, Shimmer Island, and the Crystal Desert but the main cave network is under the Fields of Insanity.

The Towering Caverns:
a maze of tunnels and caves in the Great Northern Mountains home and nest of the Hawk wyverns.

The Great Northern Mountains:
giant mountains covered in snow.

The Dark Forest:
the Dark Forest is a forest that is covered constantly in a thick black fog and is home to Fairys.

The Electromagnetic Plains:
a huge plain filled with electromagnetic rocks this area is very dangerous because the magnetic rocks emit bolts of electricity and compasses and GPS's don't work here.

Sky Rivers:
a sub biome of the Electromagnetic Plains where the magnetism has caused the rivers of the area the float.

The Wild Swamp:
a dense swamp home of the dredger.

OTHER LANDS:

The Shattered Bridge:
a shattered land bridge that used to connect the northern and southern landmasses and separates the western and eastern oceans.

The Crystal Forest:
an island full of crystal covered trees in the western ocean with the Crystal Sea surrounding 80% of its shores.

The Shimmering Island:
an island full of illusions and mirages it is in the middles of the eastern ocean with the stone field to the east the kelp forest to the north and the chained islands to the west and south.

WATER BIOMES:

WESTERN OCEAN:

The Abyssal Trench:
a deep abyss in the ocean home and nest of the Leviathans in the Dark Sea.

The Dark Sea:
a dark, cloudy and deep sea the home of many nightmares.

The Silent Sea:
it is eerily silent there not even a ripple on the surface until you hear the screams of the Banshee.

The Crystal Sea:
next to the Crystal Forest and home to the Crystal Eel.

EASTERN OCEAN:

The Chained islands:
many floating underwater islands that are chained to the sea floor blue ob is on the biggest one.

The Stone Field: (yes this is a water biome)
an underwater stone field with a lot of resources and home to Stone Hermits.

Kelp Forest:
a dense forest of kelp in which Sea Dragons make their home.

THE WATER BIOMES ARE COMPLETE.

WEATHER:

Plasma Storm:
you can collect plasma during these storms.

Tornado:

BOSSES:

1. Hive Emporess Medusa:
she was like Rockwell she took her experiments to far after completely mutated she was able to control the 3 Hive Queens and therefore all of the Hive

2. Centries:
a giant centipede-like creature spits poison fought in a cave that it crawls around in spawn Chasm Crawlers and is summoned at red(land dinos only)

3. Jormungandr:
the final and biggest boss it is a giant serpent fought underwater summons and is summoned at blue leviathans also suspected to be what wiped out the human colonies(water only)

CREATURES/DINOS:

Hive Mind:
creatures able to attach like a leach to and controls other creatures some are immune to the mind control but it still does damage humans are immune to their mind control but they still do damage can drop Hive Mind Toxin. Spawns: caves of insanity common and is a rare spawn almost everywhere except the fragment(untameable).

The Gone:
dinos and creatures that have been under the control of the Hive Mind for so long that they have changed physically. Uncommon spawn in the caves of insanity rare spawn everywhere else except the fragment (untameable).

Wendigo:
https://imgur.com/05asVWI

Hybrids:
they seem to be the results of genetic experiments they are untameable but you can breed one after injecting a creature with a serum made from hybrid blood

Mutants:
they are the result of a dino being mutated by pure element and corrupted by corrupt element this results in them being untameable and unable to be taken over by Hive Mind you can obtain one by injecting Pure Element Serum, Corrupt Element Serum, or Negative Element Serum

Chasm Crawlers:
https://imgur.com/c1nxO6L

Leviathans:
https://imgur.com/2A47mcU

Hawk Wyverns:
https://imgur.com/u9La4pR

Fairies:
your worst nightmare https://imgur.com/gallery/bXGUV3A

Deathwinder:
https://imgur.com/mePgE9X

Dredger:
https://imgur.com/1GfpAl8

The Sand Flea:
inspired by blueberry jackal's post. https://imgur.com/ICcqrfG

The Behemoth:
https://imgur.com/jKe41PC

The Crystal Eel:
https://imgur.com/Shsrlcn

DINOS FROM OTHER MAPS:

all fliers except the Quetz

all carnivores bigger than a Carno

all appropriate herbivores except the Bronto

(if the map is made this will all be up to the Devs)

(i plan to replace both the Bronto and Quetz)

(the bronto replacement will  hopefully a lot less laggy on boosted servers)

ITEMS:

Hive mind shield:
is like a tek force field but it only works on The Gone and Hive Minds(mid game).

Plasma:
no use yet.

Hive Mind Toxin:
harvested from killing Hive Mind use to raise Chasm Crawlers

Leviathan Gel:
obtained from killing or knocking out female Leviathans used to raise Leviathans.

Hawk Wyvern Crop Milk:
obtain by knocking out female Hawk Wyverns used to raise Hawk Wyverns.

Magnetite:
used to make floaty stuff.

CONSUMABLES:

Mind Blocker Stew:
makes any player that consumes it invisible to Hive Minds temporarily(early-mid game)

Corrupt Element Serum:
a serum that mutates creatures injected with it. it causes highly increased attack damage and health but causes it to be unbreedable and has a 50/50 chance of turning into an aggressive beast that attacks anything in sight.

Pure Element Serum:
a serum that mutates creatures injected with it. it slowly mutates the creature it will be breedable but the mutated stats are random.

Negative Element Serum:
a mix of both pure and corrupt element its effects are completely random and unpredictable.

Hybrid Serum:
made from hybrid blood when a creature is injected with this makes it so when they are bred their offspring have a 50/50 chance of being a hybrid.

Kelp:
food and used to tame.

31 replies to this server topic

That is the most recent creature i came up with. I dont have a good name, so lets stick with Mutated Flea. 

Abilities:  

• Can jump similar to the Beelzebufo and climb on verticular surfaces. 
  • During the jump it can dash forward to deal a good amount of damage to multiple creatures. Similar to the dash of the Rock Drake. Uses a lot of stamina.
  • With its tongue it can harvest prime (fish) meat efficiently, which makes it one of the best prime (fish) meat harvester in the game.

mutated_flea.jpg

I am currently working on a map with all the biomes said here already and some new ones and once done I will add the map here along with descriptions of the new biomes and some more story of the DLC

and I'm also figuring how a space ship would fit, work, and how it would be useful for both PvE and PvP

and I'm also thinking about space suits

dude if this DLC comes out and the price is 60$ dollar I WILL BUT IT WITHOUT THINKING DUDE YOUR AMAZING

Trust me this thing should be in the official ark you are amazing to KEEP IT ON !!!

I liked everything the creatures the map the idea of the lost ark in aliens plant this is the fckn good idea, man

if this thing comes out in pc i will buy ark pc steam edition for this DLC 

Dude, YOU    ARE     AMAZING

I wish you good luck forever 

Goodbye

I am trying to narrow it down as much as possible I think once I get all the biomes down it will be a lot more specific

I have all biomes done and mapped I'm just working on putting them here

I just mainly need help with creature and item/resource ideas although that will be easier once I've posted all biomes

but if you got ideas throw them at me

and thank you

14 hours ago, Silvaeger said:

I will also be updating the hybrids and mutants and putting more thought into them and adding better descriptions

This is starting to get sad the only one talking here is me when I talk about updates I'm starting to go crazy talking to my self or is it I've gone crazy and started talking to my self I don't know

You are fine, dont worry. The problem is that your idea is kind of weird. Dont get me wrong, it is a good idea. The problem is just that everything can be possible with this idea and we cannot focus on something specific, like with the water or the ice DLC. 

I can still give you some ideas.

next update will be to slow ambush predator the Dredger, the terrifying annoying beautiful evil blood-sucking devils called fairies, the sharp-looking crystal eel, and the trapdoor spider that likes to play deadly peekaboo.

ignore this i will update randomly and the trapdoor spider may or may not be done everything else is done and just needs to be posted

On 5/5/2019 at 7:56 AM, BlueberryJackal said:

That is the most recent creature i came up with. I dont have a good name, so lets stick with Mutated Flea. 

Abilities:  

• Can jump similar to the Beelzebufo and climb on verticular surfaces. 
  • During the jump it can dash forward to deal a good amount of damage to multiple creatures. Similar to the dash of the Rock Drake. Uses a lot of stamina.
  • With its tongue it can harvest prime (fish) meat efficiently, which makes it one of the best prime (fish) meat harvester in the game.

mutated_flea.jpg

hey have you checked out my concept inspired by this

I like the hybrid idea and the space ship idea

4 hours ago, Likeitis said:

Creatures could be reapers, reaper hunters (predator franchise), spider or other insects, or weird mutations of old creatures (hybrids). 

Items could be space suits that keep you on the ground in zero gravity chambers, some stuff there you need for taming endgame stuff.

This DLC screams out spaceship to. 

On 6/13/2019 at 5:51 PM, KABHArfd said:

dude if this DLC comes out and the price is 60$ dollar I WILL BUT IT WITHOUT THINKING DUDE YOUR AMAZING

Trust me this thing should be in the official ark you are amazing to KEEP IT ON !!!

I liked everything the creatures the map the idea of the lost ark in aliens plant this is the fckn good idea, man

if this thing comes out in pc i will buy ark pc steam edition for this DLC 

Dude, YOU    ARE     AMAZING

I wish you good luck forever 

Goodbye

dude, you are amazing that it the best reaction/comment I have gotten yet

Archived