Element (dust) transferring

CatchMe

I've been wondering, does a doedicurus / argentavis farming light poles get me more element dust compared to defending a 10,000 hp element node and harvesting the node with a all melee mantis? i think when i farm with doedicurus and argentavis it does take a long time, maybe 3-5 times longer than the element node. After the doed / argy farm ill usually have about 40-50k dust.

If you would to carry more in the same time its easy. I can carry 10k weight if i want,simple thing is you have to drop all things to the ground what you want to carry. But not in bag,just click on it and press O than drop it. After you can pick up all of them from the floor,even if its over your weight. So what i'm doing always,put in argy what you want to carry,use more argys if 1 argy not enough,stand front of transmitter or whatever you using for transmitting and from argys inventory drop quick to the floor very close to transmitter or drop. Than stand close to transmitter with your character and use whip. You can pick up all of them,maybe few stay on the ground and you can pick up with your hands. Than just waiting for cooldown. But carefull, when you drop items to the ground and its not a bag,you have only 1 mins and 40 sec i think,so you have to hurry.

Many ppl don't know this or just worry to use. But, never keep in transmitter and throw out from there straight away because you will never find your items. Only from dinos or from you character.

I hope you understand what i'm saying and its help for you!

With this way i never find the max amount,so i think you can carry whatever you want in any weight.

On 4/29/2019 at 7:27 PM, Al3x4ndr0sz said:

If you would to carry more in the same time its easy. I can carry 10k weight if i want,simple thing is you have to drop all things to the ground what you want to carry. But not in bag,just click on it and press O than drop it. After you can pick up all of them from the floor,even if its over your weight. So what i'm doing always,put in argy what you want to carry,use more argys if 1 argy not enough,stand front of transmitter or whatever you using for transmitting and from argys inventory drop quick to the floor very close to transmitter or drop. Than stand close to transmitter with your character and use whip. You can pick up all of them,maybe few stay on the ground and you can pick up with your hands. Than just waiting for cooldown. But carefull, when you drop items to the ground and its not a bag,you have only 1 mins and 40 sec i think,so you have to hurry.

Many ppl don't know this or just worry to use. But, never keep in transmitter and throw out from there straight away because you will never find your items. Only from dinos or from you character.

I hope you understand what i'm saying and its help for you!

With this way i never find the max amount,so i think you can carry whatever you want in any weight.

This is called body bag, pretty common on PVP at least. Works perfectly fine when you just drop and whip it. 

The max amount of ressources is defined by the slot cap, not the weight (black weight symbol). 

Archived