Sign in to follow this  
JameyRM

Region Lock Servers

Suggestion

Sick of the lag, honestly, and I am not exaggerating, all OC servers I am on constantly hit 255 ping, but one in particular hits it legitimately every minute, for a minute. Game should be relaxing, not torture, all because you won't consider region locking for some weird reason. What's the point in having different region servers if we are going to get lag anyway? Just chuck us all on NA while you are at it.

And before it's said:

- Yes, i've submitted server outage report after report

- Yes, I have posted to Reddit, and pinged the devs on twitter multiple times - no response

- I have the fastest internet available in Aus (which, is bad, but still, it's not my connection)

20190424064616_1.jpg

5 replies to this server topic

same on the EU servers imo they should be region locked seeing multiple lines of squares is annoying as hell plus they as far as i have met so far in game can be totally ignorant and quite disrespectful but a region lock would also limit the factor of playing with friends i know ... 

Regionlock

PVE really needs to get the regionlock, the asian box tribes just capping down every eu-na server they can find. Yesterday 2 box tribe joined at our server, and they are already have 30+ snow owl babyes and 20+ tek rex babyes. And we already have 2 rex/giga breeder tetris player in here....

Just why are you allowing this? You are wiping ppl because they have 30 dodo or other stuff, but 200-300 other useless animal(Rex/Therzi/Giga) is fine...

Wipe out all tetris player from PVE.

On 4/28/2019 at 5:59 AM, JameyRM said:

Yes, I have posted to Reddit, and pinged the devs on twitter multiple times - no response

WildCard has stated many many times, they have no intention of region locking servers. It's been addressed by them often over the years.