OFFICIAL PVP NERF TEK REX SADDLE RANGE

stubzy753

Suggestion

I and many other official pvp players believe the Tek rex needs a balance check, it is capable of killing giga riders and tames while outside turret range and can reach over 100k hp on official server as of now. We just had 10+ tek rexs pelting our fob and there was pretty much nothing we could do about it. Imagine trying to fob an extinction server where tribes can farm thousands of element and sit outside of your turret range and shoot you and your tames constantly... Not fun

5 replies to this server topic

1 hour ago, stubzy753 said:

I and many other official pvp players believe the Tek rex needs a balance check, it is capable of killing giga riders and tames while outside turret range and can reach over 100k hp on official server as of now. We just had 10+ tek rexs pelting our fob and there was pretty much nothing we could do about it. Imagine trying to fob an extinction server where tribes can farm thousands of element and sit outside of your turret range and shoot you and your tames constantly... Not fun

I feel this isn't a Tek Rex that needs a need but the way that mutations are gained, on Xbox PVE regular rexs are far ahead on terms of hatch stats and neither has any in built bonus over the other

To edit in, exactly how does a Tek Rex shoot? They don't have weapons, they are just mechanical variant of the rex

Archived