CRYO BALL SECURITY

Jdws07

Suggestion

6 replies to this server topic

11 minutes ago, Kaprosuchus said:

Because you chose to trap them in a waking nightmare, motionless, in darkness for your convenience, forgoing allowing them to defend themselves and possible travel with you.  Take better care of your pets if you are going to incapacitate them.  Yes they are awake in those things, how do you think they get experience points?

No they are nothing more then a line of code as CED has posted on Twitter. The whole reason they came up with cryo balls was to enable us to down size the space we need on server to cut down on server lag.

15 minutes ago, Jdws07 said:

Add a pin code option to individual cryo balls to make them more secure, why should someone get my tames just because they are cryoed! 

You could enhance this by having the tame die if the code is entered wrong more then 3 times. This would also make them better for trading as well!

Imagine having a tribe mate that doesn't understand this change,

You cryo your favourite most prized creature,

Tribe mate says hey, look at this my friend just got,

Goes to uncryo it to show but not ride

Gets code wrong 3 times

Creature is dead

Huge argument ensues over a game

On 4/27/2019 at 4:02 PM, Jdws07 said:

why should someone get my tames just because they are cryoed!

Because you chose to trap them in a waking nightmare, motionless, in darkness for your convenience, forgoing allowing them to defend themselves and possible travel with you.  Take better care of your pets if you are going to incapacitate them.  Yes they are awake in those things, how do you think they get experience points?

Archived