Add confirmation before transferring tribe ownership

Hltrey

Suggestion

5 replies to this server topic

14 hours ago, Kaprosuchus said:

While I have never attempted or considered transferring a tribe and been unaware of what the transfer of ownership entails.. for that matter I can't imagine a single instance when i have ever needed this.. I don't see how it would hurt anything either, so upvote.

The language when merging a tribe is confusing and people use it to trick people into giving there tribes away, a confirmation box would help in preventing it

Also when going to rename the tribe sometimes the menus can lag and it becomes not hard to accidentally find yourself on the transfer ownership button or the leave tribe button

1 minute ago, Lowly said:

The language when merging a tribe is confusing and people use it to trick people into giving there tribes away, a confirmation box would help in preventing it

Also when going to rename the tribe sometimes the menus can lag and it becomes not hard to accidentally find yourself on the transfer ownership button or the leave tribe button

I see. well i upvoted the suggestion either way because having an extra "are you sure" button wouldn't harm anything and would be pretty minimal to impliment.

Archived