S+ Structures

Kyles02

Suggestion

8 replies to this server topic

1 hour ago, Aylana314159 said:

The s+ version can be picked up and do boss fights. Also the optional dino scan function.

Ok so picking up structures is the requested feature? That's not unique to the transmitter though that is for all s+ structures

The boss fight function is suggested in. A few threads here and in not sure what a Dino scan function is

1 hour ago, Lowly said:

Ok so picking up structures is the requested feature? That's not unique to the transmitter though that is for all s+ structures

The boss fight function is suggested in. A few threads here and in not sure what a Dino scan function is

I was just answering your question.

The s+ transmitter is used for resource gathering. As your gathering dino fills up, place down s+ transmitter and move resources.  Then pick it up and keep gathering. Repeat into s+ transmitter full.

Dino scan tells you the coords of all wild dinos. Super OP. Most unofficials turn this off.

1 hour ago, Aylana314159 said:

I was just answering your question.

The s+ transmitter is used for resource gathering. As your gathering dino fills up, place down s+ transmitter and move resources.  Then pick it up and keep gathering. Repeat into s+ transmitter full.

Dino scan tells you the coords of all wild dinos. Super OP. Most unofficials turn this off.

Thanks for the info, I can't see any of these overpowered features being allowed on official servers

Archived