Thanos erased my 101 Character! or maybe the rollback

TacoTheGreat

So I don't know if it was Thanos or the rollback, however this past week I lost my level 101 character with many tek engrams unlocked.  This is crippling for multiple reasons in my tribe.  How long until Wildcard will respond normally to this type of ticket so I can turn back time on my vanquished character...or force level my new one?

16 minutes ago, TacoTheGreat said:

So I don't know if it was Thanos or the rollback, however this past week I lost my level 101 character with many tek engrams unlocked.  This is crippling for multiple reasons in my tribe.  How long until Wildcard will respond normally to this type of ticket so I can turn back time on my vanquished character...or force level my new one?

I'm sure you put in a ticket already correct?  I'd give them 4 or 5 days and I'd imagine they'll get back to you in that timeframe.  I know alot of folks lost characters in that last update so I'm sure they are still working through those so it will probably take a bit.  I'd recommend power leveing your other character which will be best for you in the long run anyways.  It's always nice to have 2 good high level characters IMO.

Archived