Giga's slowly maturing in cryo?

WitchesTwex

Can anyone confirm if what I'm seeing is happening to them? 

Last imprint (51% I was about 1% or so ahead of maturation), now after giga being in cryo for 6 hours overnight I'm about 0.5% behind on imprint). 

Similarly with another giga (31% imprint) is about 0.7% behind (most recent imprint), after overnight cryo. Cryo is powered by tekgen if that makes any difference.
or is this 'Just the way it works w/giga's'?

39 minutes ago, WitchesTwex said:

Can anyone confirm if what I'm seeing is happening to them? 

Last imprint (51% I was about 1% or so ahead of maturation), now after giga being in cryo for 6 hours overnight I'm about 0.5% behind on imprint). 

Similarly with another giga (31% imprint) is about 0.7% behind (most recent imprint), after overnight cryo. Cryo is powered by tekgen if that makes any difference.
or is this 'Just the way it works w/giga's'?

Never noticed this - have cryod gigas mid raise before. Maybe theres a timer of sorts for tames to be considered stasis in cryo? No idea just tossing ideas out

Imprints are rounded for gigas and probably other dinos as well.

This is what I was told - and it's accurate:

"The number that is displayed when you complete the imprint is rounded. So if you got 2.7% twice and 2.8% twice that adds up to 11% instead of the 12% that it would be without the rounded values."

Bottom line: be there for each binkie/paci pop & get it taken care of quickly; try not to panic when it looks like you're behind & don't get smug when it looks like you're ahead.

Because: ARK

lol

Raising gigas in lagged servers its a bit pain and even if you do all imprints with perfect timing you can be very close to fail the 100% imprint.

Last giga I breeded in 1x I got the 100% imprint when maturing was at 99.87%. I did not fail a single imprint, and that was when the cryos didnt keep the imprint timer so every time I cryoed I lost 5-10 secs, just because lag and cryo animation.

Archived