ice land dlc

Kodking194

this is the thread where we post ideas for a dlc based around snow, i like sub zero or iceland.

creatures

. wendigo: combat mount, deals more damage but takes more damage when walking, takes less damage but deals less damage when flying.

. snow ferret: passive tame, shoulder pet that greatly increases warmth.

items

1. wolf sled

2. wood- stone igloo

Yak:

• similar to a Trike. Has a charge ability with a rage meter (same as a rhino), which inflicts the same debuffs like a trike, but only on full rage meter. And it deals double damage with full rage meter.
  • Can produce milk, which has to be cooked to give an increased insulation against hypothermia. You can drink both raw and cooked milk, both fill up water.
  • The Yak also has a pack bonus. 
  • Pack mule, berry, fibre and thatch gatherer.

Mammoth Wyvern:

Alright thats a bit tricky. I like drawing, but the problem is, I can only draw good things on paper. And i cant take a photo and upload it to the forum, because of these 0.39 MB max total size. 

But imagine a Wyvern with mammoth tusks.

. frost drake: live in a giant glacial, can inflict a freezing debuff giving hypothermia an slowing down the victim, can see in blizzards and can sense thermal.

. blizzards that slow down movement and minimize sight, inflicting hypothermia

. thermal goggles: sense heat and can toggle between allowing to see in blizzards and thermal vision

. glacial griffin: can dive bomb freezing creatures in the radius

9 hours ago, Rocketraptor said:

With milk make cheese some what like beer take less damage

You are probably right. 

Cheese takes some time to be ripe. 

I would suggest that 5 milks would make one cheese, but it takes a lot of time to make, about twenty minutes of cooking. One cheese gives fifty food and needs a lot of time to spoil. I think one day should be enough.

There are caves with a warm and humid climate, where you can seek shelter, in case a blizzard is roaming outside. In this caves you can find mushrooms, the ones from AB and the yellow boletus, a mushrooms that can be used for healing, once it is cooked.

Then there are snowberries, poisonous berries, which can be used to make white dye and poison. With this poison you can make poison arrows. This poison arrows deal damage over time and gives you the debuff "dizziness". The debuff gives you a restricted view and let your character swing, like it is drunk.

These arrows can be used with the bow, crossbow, compound bow and the new industrial crossbow. This crossbow deals more damage per hit, but needs longer to reload than the compound bow. And as the compound bow, it is used more for fighting, but it can be equiped with scopes, like the normal scope, or the new thermal scope, that let you see heat signatures. This scope can also be attached to the pump acion shotgun, the assault rifle and the sniper rifle

With the yellow boletus, snowberries, citronals, cooked meat and a wendigo eye, a trophy you can get by killing a wendigo, you can craft the wendigo potion. This potion gives you hypothermic insulation, 50% weight reduction to all items and incredible speed in everything: faster running, faster attacking with melee weapons and faster changing of weapons.

Archived