So I bought ARK on Steam the other day for the $20 sale currently happening right now, and I play a lot of single player because Ive heard and seen how toxic multiplayer can be and I wanted to do full story mode. I had the xbox play anywhere version on this same PC but it glitched about a month of owning it and now it wont even open. I tried contacting Wildcard for help but they didn't really say anything helpful (sorry). I had already beat the Island on there so I bought Scorched Earth for 7.99 and downloaded it and started a single player world. Ive played it for a couple days now and have probably around 10 hours and lots of cool tames and stuff but now its making me start all over again. I downloaded the patch yesterday and was able to play after even so I didn't lose my data then, but today I tried getting on and it put me on the create new survivor screen. I just closed it off and waited a couple hours then fired it up again and it did the same thing. It still says I have data saved before it asked me to start again, but I just hit create and all my tames, my base, and my survivor experience is just gone. Can anyone help? I cant refund and Id hate to not touch this game again. If you have any other questions just let me know